The NL West

Thread bump.

Looks like the Dodgers are going to make the playoffs.

DodgerKing is no Nostradamus.
The Dodgers seemed to get a spark lit under their ass and they needed it.

Remember I predicted they would fall when they had a 10 game lead and they almost did. My judgment was not a Monday morning comment after the fact, it was a prediction based on their play and their lack of starting pitching. Since then, they picked up 2 starters and started hitting again.

This is one time I am glad to be wrong. :p

The intriguing thing in the NL over the final 10/11 days will be the seedings.

It looks like the Dodgers have the inside track for HFA in the NL playoffs, therefore they'll play whoever has the worst record between St. Louis and Philly.

Meanwhile, the Rockies will draw whoever has the better record between STL/PHI.

IMO, the fight for the #2 seed between STL/PHI will be HUGE!!! Not only will the #2 seed get HFA in the LDS, but they'll draw the Rockies instead of the Dodgers.

It looks like the Dodgers have the inside track for HFA in the NL playoffs, therefore they'll play whoever has the worst record between St. Louis and Philly.

IMO, the fight for the #2 seed between STL/PHI will be HUGE!!! Not only will the #2 seed get HFA in the LDS, but they'll draw the Rockies instead of the Dodgers.
This is one thing that annoys me about the WC. Why should the team with the best record not be allowed to play the WC team simply because they are in the same division? If they have the best record, then they deserve to play the worst of the teams. Especially if the team is in their division; the fact that the WC team is in the same division AND they still ended up with the best record should be even more reason to allow them to play each other.

Lidge just blew another save. the Phils are in the same boat as the Angels!!!!:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)