The nothing to bitch about thread!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'd like to bitch about the crappy weather we are having here in Eastern VA.... It's May, for crying out loud, and it's rainy w/ temps in the 50's... What's the deal w/ that??? :)
We had a May 3 or 4 years back where there was only a few days of sunshine here in Northern Virginia. Both of my boys have pretty much lost their baseball season.

Sorry if this has been already covered but is MGM-HD edited for content? Are there commercials?

(I need to know if I should be recording Blood Simple tonight!)

Personally, I am not getting too excited until I actually see these channels added.. This is, afterall still Dish (soon) Network.. Hopefully they will actually go live.

I'd like to bitch about the crappy weather we are having here in Eastern VA.... It's May, for crying out loud, and it's rainy w/ temps in the 50's... What's the deal w/ that??? :)

Agreed. Can't put out my tomatoes with nighttime temps in the 40s. :(

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch ever since the baby lets get married. Oh that's for a diff thread. Back to the real thread. BBC HD & all the movie channels in HD, but I expect those will have to wait until a new sat goes up.

Spike HD, FX HD, Speed HD, HBO West HD, Starz West HD. I would rather have these than all 20 that they are adding today.

My tomato bushes are covered with tomatos. So many, that I can't even count them. But to bitch, none of them are ripe yet!

Good for you. Maybe in a month or two mine will be ready to go. :D

But my bitch is that I also tried pumpkins this season and the seedlings all died. They were looking pretty good then poof. I planted more seeds but none of them came up either.

Watched Bonanza in one of the new HD channels an the Ponderosa looked fake. Hardly recognized Little Joe. ... ;)

Now that we have most of the HD channels that we wanted, I thought that we could start a nothing to bitch about thread. This thread is to bitch about the things that mean nothing to anyone but you. Like the lack of Speed HD, Fox NewsHD etc. I am sure you can come up with something to be unhappy about. You always do!

My 722 refuses to wipe my ass for me. That is all.

I want Team Summit all year round, I want Charlie the Tuna every evening at 6PM in Hd yet. and last but not least I want no good news ever it is better to bitch than not to bitch. Or Do as I bitch not as I love??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts