The nothing to bitch about thread!

Can I get CSPAN? I switched to HD only package and I miss "Call ins" and "Book review" programs and live hearings like the one done for "Roger Clemens"

I've already been pushed to two external 500s. More to come, what with Smithsonian, et al.

Why do we need "WEST" versions of primium movie channels?

Wouldn't that space be better servered with additionl HD premium movie channels that are up but we currently dont have?

I agree. If you have a DVR they are completely redundant, I would rather they used the space for something else.

NightRyder

here is a valid complaint, No Comedy Central in the HD only packs :(.

Guess i'll live with the $50 I am saving

Why do we need "WEST" versions of primium movie channels?

Wouldn't that space be better servered with additionl HD premium movie channels that are up but we currently dont have?

Because some of us live on the west coast. All the new movies on HBO, starz, etc. usually start at 8 or 9 eastern. That is 5 or 6 western. I always miss them and am stuck watching them is sd. Lets get rid of the East feed if East and West is to much.

Because some of us live on the west coast. All the new movies on HBO, starz, etc. usually start at 8 or 9 eastern. That is 5 or 6 western. I always miss them and am stuck watching them is sd. Lets get rid of the East feed if East and West is to much.

I live on the WEST SIDE...and I love the early start of the east coast feeds so when I DVR them, they dont get in the way of any primetime programing.

You must not have a DVR as there is no reason to miss anything these days.

I live on the WEST SIDE...and I love the early start of the east coast feeds so when I DVR them, they dont get in the way of any primetime programing.

You must not have a DVR as there is no reason to miss anything these days.

Yeah, especially when Max has two other HD channels, I'm not sure why the West coast channel was added before them.

Now Dish just has to fix the USB harddrive bugs so it isn't such a pain to back up all the HD programming I'll be recording!

I'm going to complain about them adding 19 part time channels (for the most part) and removing 10 Voom channels.

I'm going to complain about them adding 19 part time channels (for the most part) and removing 10 Voom channels.

Wow. I hadn't realized that happend. I had stuff programmed on FilmFest and MoviesHD. Are they really gone for good? I'm not even gonna watch most of these new channels.

I thought Voom needed to be consolidated to really be viable but now the only two Voom channels I watched are gone and looking at these new channels guide info I don't see anything appealing either. So it pretty much sucks

Why? I don't understand that. You guys can see the channel, why don't they turn it on?

Good question.

It wasn't added to the Alaska Package for some reason, maybe Scott can bring this to Charlie's attention at Team Summit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)