The Official Ohio State vs. Michigan Gameday Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The least you could do is find some NEW jokes, instead of reposting the same tired crap I read the last 3 yrs. BTW, the highlighted ones are more true of "THAT EVIL SCHOOL FROM THE SOUTH"! In case you forgot, LSU and Florida will remind you of your recent bowl: BEAT-DOWNS! And trust me, nobody, and I mean nobody outside of O-H-I-O thinks of OSU as a great academic school.:D I think the final highlighted line is kind of funny for something that was probably posted in O-H-I-O!

Like I said earlier, we got nothing to lose, but if you guys lose, that means you will end the year with 2 losses. The second will be your annual bowl beat-down.

Good Luck!:rolleyes:

Sorry Paul,
I'm not writing them, just passing them along....

If you've heard them before , ok

I found a few in the most recent list that I had NOT heard before.

Jimbo

48 minutes till game time. I'll admit that I expect this game to go like the Penn St. game went - we'll hang in tight till half, and implode sometime in the second half. Our best shot is if "the vest" gets sentimental and decides to play Boeckman.

GO BLUE!!!

48 minutes till game time. I'll admit that I expect this game to go like the Penn St. game went - we'll hang in tight till half, and implode sometime in the second half. Our best shot is if "the vest" gets sentimental and decides to play Boeckman.

GO BLUE!!!

Well, you got that prediction partially right. Michigan hung on for a half. Boechman went in late in the 2nd half and looked good and led the team to 2 TD's. The Senior Captain is still a better passer than Pryor.

Speaking of predictions,

HD, you and the others warned me against picking a blowout win because rivalry games, like this one, are close.

Well, add ANOTHER successful prediction to my collection.

I correctly predicted a beatdown, and almost got the final score right- I said 41-10, it was 42-7.

thoughts following THE game

1. Welcome to the Big Ten Rich-Rod! OSU 47, Michigan 7.

2. This was a historic game for both teams. With the win by OSU, this was the first time either team has won 5 straight in the games 105 year history.

3. Coach Jim Tressel get's a lot of criticism, but he deserves a lot of credit in always having his team ready for the year end rivalry. The Vest is now 7-1 in his career as Head Coach against UM!

4. One good thing about the lopsided lead was that all of the seniors got to play in their last game at the 'Shoe. Good to see Boechman get in there and throw a TD.

5. Will Beanie Wells come back for his Senior year? This season has been marred with injuries. I would like to see him go out on a better note.

6. Best wishes to the Seniors and most notably, Todd Boechman, Brian Robiskie and James Laurinaitis. Good luck at the next level and thanks for the memories.

7. Every OSU fan just became HUGE Michigan St. fans. If the Spartans beat Penn St., OSU goes to the Rose Bowl.

8. With the win, this insures that OSU will end up at with at least a share of the Big Ten Conference Title for the 4th straight year.

9. Going into the game, only one other Michigan coach (Harry Kipke) has ever lost his first game against Ohio State. Make that two. Add Rich-Rod to the list.

10. Go Sparty!!!!!

Well, you got that prediction partially right. Michigan hung on for a half. Boechman went in late in the 2nd half and looked good and led the team to 2 TD's. The Senior Captain is still a better passer than Pryor.

Yes,
Lets hope Pryor improves drastically (passing wise) over the summer or this team is not going any where ...
And yes, this CAN happen.
Unfortunatly he's going to lose some very good rec's.

Jimbo

Even if the Spartans lose, IMO, the Buckeyes will get a BCS at-large.

Most are saying they will NOT get an at large ....
I HOPE your right.

Right now Texas Tech looks like they do not belong in the list of BSC games :rolleyes:

I'm sure they will be, but they are looking very ugly at this time.

Jimbo

Yes,
Lets hope Pryor improves drastically (passing wise) over the summer or this team is not going any where ...
And yes, this CAN happen.
Unfortunatly he's going to lose some very good rec's.

Jimbo

I think he will. I have seen Tebow's passing greatly improve over the last 2 years. I think it has to do with his field vision, he has all the physical tools, and he is a freshman who really wasn't given to many reps in the spring and all of a sudden he is the starter.

It's amazing how this rivalry can generate such buzz on a thread.

I did some searching, and it's amazing how Jimbo and Wozniak carried that thread for NINE WEEKS prior to the epic #1 vs. #2 game- and that was by thesmselves (HD MM came along in November 2006 and Sandra was still on DBSForums)

Any small hope was dashed very early when michigan intercepted the ball and then there offense had to take the field

What an embaresment to look at the TV and have players in the faces of coaches in college, under previous coaches at michigan you would have NEVER seen that........

Rich rod....Better get to work, next year you will have "Your Players" you will have no excuses

Speaking of predictions,

HD, you and the others warned me against picking a blowout win because rivalry games, like this one, are close.

Well, add ANOTHER successful prediction to my collection.

I correctly predicted a beatdown, and almost got the final score right- I said 41-10, it was 42-7.

Whoopee! Hooray!

I got the prediction entirely right. Boeckman entered the game at "clean-up" time, MICHIGAN was already physically and mentally beat. I was more worried about Pryor's "happy feet".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)