The Old Man (FX)

Watching something like this and Dark Winds makes it even less likely I'll get to some of the other network drek piling up on my DVR since early spring.

I ended up watching through the FX app for better quality. Surprised at the end of the last episode that the story is not yet complete.

Watched 6 episodes yesterday, I will finish the last one today.

The picture quality on Hulu is great, amazed it was in 4K, Hulu used to be 720P only years ago, now everything is in 1080P at least with a lot in 4K.

Disney has done a great job in making Hulu a lot better.

I ended up watching through the FX app for better quality. Surprised at the end of the last episode that the story is not yet complete.
The production timeline was extended and interrupted multiple times due to the pandemic and Jeff Bridges battling cancer and covid. Some scenes cut from season 1 will serve to open season 2.
[linked article contains s.1 spoilers]

The production timeline was extended and interrupted multiple times due to the pandemic and Jeff Bridges battling cancer and covid. Some scenes cut from season 1 will serve to open season 2.
[linked article contains s.1 spoilers]

I was aware of his health issues. Just hadn't read there was another season coming. Not familiar with the novel the show is based on so didn't realize the story had more to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts