The Original NES

Tecmo bowl FTW.

Greatest series of FB games ever. To hell with madden!

Bo Jackson was the bomb in the orignal one, though!

I have the original TB cartidge, just need a machine to play it on. I tried two from garage sales, but couldn't get them to work. I sold them as a lot on ebay and made a tidy profit.

I scored tecmo superbowl 3 at a movie store for $12 right after it first came out. Its on the SNES, but I liked the origninal super bowl the most. Better than TB. I used to play it just to see how insane I could run the stats up.

I'm glad to see a lot of people are still nostalgic over their 8-bit NES! I've owned every Console that Nintendo has put out, and the NES is the one I still play the most (other than the Wii).

As to my favorite games?

Zelda (original flavor)
Kid Icarus
Battle of Olympus
and
*ching*...Blades...of...Steel

Here's a great article about Tecmo Bowl.

ClayNation: Life imitating Tecmo Super Bowl - CBSSports.com

I still have my NES although I haven't played it in a while. I think I didn't go to sleep the night of the first Christmas I got it. And all I had was Mario and Duck Hunt!

BEST GAME EVER!!! PERIOD!! COURT ADJOURNED. EVER!!

I still play that game to this day. I just started another season a few days ago. You just cant get enough of it. I wish they would re-release it on xbox live with freshened up graphics like they do with contra and other games.

btw, funny read on sportsline........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts