MINI-NES Classic Edition

So I'm using the nowinstock website and it showed a few Targets with 1 or 2 in stock. I drove to the closest one to me which is about 10 miles away that said it had 2 in stock. Two people were already waiting when I got there. .

I'm at another one that says it has 1 in stock and I'm the only one here. They open at 8 which is about 20 minutes from now. Hopefully they have it.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Last edited:
The new rumor is that the NES Classic was discontinued to allow for the SNES Classic to be worked on and manufactured. This comes from Eurogamer, which had a number of successful leaks in regards to the Switch, so what they say does have a bit of gravitas, but of course until we get official word we have to take it as just a rumor.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-19-sources-nintendo-to-launch-snes-mini-this-year

I gave my thoughts on the announcement here:

I read that a new sega version is coming out and you will be able to use your old sega cartridges

For anyone who wanted the SNES Classic but didn't preorder the system officially launches at midnight tonight. Some websites might have them available then or you might be able to find them in local stores tomorrow morning.

For anyone who wanted the SNES Classic but didn't preorder the system officially launches at midnight tonight. Some websites might have them available then or you might be able to find them in local stores tomorrow morning.
Coincidentally its coming out on my birthday, but I can't think of anywhere I'd want to be less than standing outside a Best Buy at 7am hoping for a Golden Ticket for a SNES Classic. Hopefully though more people who want one of these can actually get it than what we had with the NES Classic.

Coincidentally its coming out on my birthday, but I can't think of anywhere I'd want to be less than standing outside a Best Buy at 7am hoping for a Golden Ticket for a SNES Classic. Hopefully though more people who want one of these can actually get it than what we had with the NES Classic.

Got an SNES today at Target since family member is a manager was able to get 2 for me. Prob keep one and sell the other and get back almost what I paid for both and keep one ;)

Walked into Best Buy Friday morning to buy some gift cards, soon as I went into the door a blue shirt asks me if I am here for a Super NES, I said sure, now I have to decide who to give it to XMAS time.

It already came out. It had quite a few issues though.

Hopefully they get those issues cleared up, would be great to add especially since you can play your old games on it

Also read a Commodore 64 is coming out with a "mini" version. May have to have a old school computer/video game forum lol

Also read a Commodore 64 is coming out with a "mini" version. May have to have a old school computer/video game forum lol
I once had an emulator for the C-64 along with an adapter cable to hook up my 1541 drive to the pc's serial port. That was fun, as load times were actually much better. :D

Reactions: satjay

Available everywhere in North America except for Quebec!

Hopefully they get those issues cleared up, would be great to add especially since you can play your old games on it

Reminds me of this video I saw about a guy that restored an old C64.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts