'The Pioneer Woman' takes her vittles to TV

Hmmm; I have it set to record the series as I think there will be some great home cooking ides/recipes, but can it be this is not recorded in HD Don? There is no HD indicator on the online guide or TitanTV

Yep. and I think more people in the US need to get back to good old family home cooking. They would see not only does it bring the family together; strengthen it; it is also much cheaper overall to buy, prep and cook your own meals at home, even considering the time spent; versus pre-processed, boxed/canned meals and eating out all the time.

OK so I like her ideas, but so far one they I can say from a cooking standpoint on this episode; NEVER, EVER squash or press any meat down while cooking or resting, its presses out the flavorful juices. Press them flat BEFORE cooking if you need them thinner or to cover more surface area. AND... its a bit too heavy on the drama/the show story.. I want more actual cooking.. Think MTV slowly losing the actual music videos... I will watch again.

OK so I like her ideas, but so far one they I can say from a cooking standpoint on this episode; NEVER, EVER squash or press any meat down while cooking or resting, its presses out the flavorful juices. Press them flat BEFORE cooking if you need them thinner or to cover more surface area. AND... its a bit too heavy on the drama/the show story.. I want more actual cooking.. Think MTV slowly losing the actual music videos... I will watch again.
I have a bad feeling that that is what Food Network is going to become.....hopefully they'll at least have cooking-centric shows on their sister 'Cooking' channel.

I have a bad feeling that that is what Food Network is going to become.....hopefully they'll at least have cooking-centric shows on their sister 'Cooking' channel.

Me too; but I hope that more people will comment to them & their parent company. Faked/hyped drama "Reality TV" is a scourge on TV today and we just don't need it infiltrating every damn network and programming category type.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts