!!!!!! The Ps3 Is In The House !!!!!!

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
I got home from work a few minutes ago and the new Playstation 3 was waiting for me inside the back door! I can't wait to get out of my work clothes (dress clothes) and hook it up and see what it does. It is the Spiderman 3 Limited Edition, with the Spiderman 3 blu-ray movie. I was sort of pulling for HD-DVD, but winning a PS3 will sure change your mind about what format you decide should win. :D

Scott and Eva rock!!!!! Thanks again, you two. I said before that I don't think words can express what this means to me and I don't think you will ever know exactly how deep my gratitude is for this wonderful website and all the two of you do for us. I'm going to go change, pop a beer and raise it to you - then I'm going to hook up the PS3.

I got home from work a few minutes ago and the new Playstation 3 was waiting for me inside the back door! I can't wait to get out of my work clothes (dress clothes) and hook it up and see what it does. It is the Spiderman 3 Limited Edition, with the Spiderman 3 blu-ray movie. I was sort of pulling for HD-DVD, but winning a PS3 will sure change your mind about what format you decide should win. :D

Scott and Eva rock!!!!! Thanks again, you two. I said before that I don't think words can express what this means to me and I don't think you will ever know exactly how deep my gratitude is for this wonderful website and all the two of you do for us. I'm going to go change, pop a beer and raise it to you - then I'm going to hook up the PS3.

First of all Thanks Scott & Eva, this whole holiday party was huge, second, congratulations Stacy on getting a bad ass system with BR player, you will enjoy your PS3, I am sure! I know I am :)
Third Spiderman 3 is one amazing movie. Peter Parket being Venom is the coolest thing ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts