The Road to Super Bowl XLV: The 2010-11 NFL Playoffs

Sitting Welker was a bad move that really only came back to haunt them because they didn't score right away. You could see he was pissed standing on the sideline, and the team had to be affected because one of their best weapons wasn't playing. And, wasn't it hypocritical of Belichick to bench (not start) Welker for the first series, but have him return the opening kickoff??

I have NEVER understood sitting someone for a couple of plays or a half. I would think you sit his a$$ for the entire game. What does sitting for a series, a quarter or a half accomplish. Yeah he REALLY 'learned a lesson' ...:rolleyes: You know what Welker did when he found out about being "sat" for whatever time it was...? :haha:haha:haha:haha:haha AND gave the coach the finger when he was not looking...

Someone on sports radio here asked a VERY interesting question about this.......What if it was Brady that made those foot references, and not Welker? Would Belichick have taken a moral stand, and put Brian Hoyer under center for the first series?

I think we all know the answer to that.....

BillD1984 said:
Someone on sports radio here asked a VERY interesting question about this.......What if it was Brady that made those foot references, and not Welker? Would Belichick have taken a moral stand, and put Brian Hoyer under center for the first series?

I think we all know the answer to that.....

That goes all the way back to pee wee football... lol!

Hmmm, It's TUESDAY evening and I have YET to hear the Yaks (jets) run thier mouths about this weeks game ....
Why's that ?
because Pittsburgh's defense is actually scary, so they don't want to become a target for James Harrison

Hmmm, It's TUESDAY evening and I have YET to hear the Yaks (jets) run thier mouths about this weeks game ....
Why's that ?

Good question. It has been a love fest of respect since they beat New England.

because Pittsburgh's defense is actually scary, so they don't want to become a target for James Harrison

Friday night, barely a word .... Hmmmm.

Shhhhhhhh ....

Heard that as a topic last night on a Talk radio show. I just think they have a respect for the Steelers and hate the Pats

Ryan warned everyone Friday, however, not to think that the Jets are any less motivated because they aren't preparing for the AFC Championship Game with splashy quotes.

And then he threw out a splashy quote.

"They've had six Super Bowl trophies," Ryan said of the Steelers organization. "If they want to put them on the field, we will play them, too."

He added: "I can assure you we are going to play well and I can assure you that team [Pittsburgh] is going to get everything we have just like always. We know what's at stake. We want the [AFC championship] T-shirt, we want the hat and we want the trophy. So I don't know what else I need to say."

This CAN'T be the best they have , can it ? :D

Friday night, barely a word .... Hmmmm.

Shhhhhhhh ....
I heard they were busy building something...

assembled-300x199.jpg ;)

Attachments

• horse_panels.jpg
    horse_panels.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 86
don't worry Jimbo, you can sleep easily tonight. Hines Ward has been called out as dirty. The table has been set

Read that article as well in ESPN about Hines Ward, I guess something had to be said as it was way to quiet :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)