The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

Why did skynet decide to build sexy killer robots? The tough macho ones fail to fool John Conner? These are important issues that we need to find out in season 2.

Why did skynet decide to build sexy killer robots? The tough macho ones fail to fool John Conner? These are important issues that we need to find out in season 2.

But I'll take Summer over Ahnold any day. She is easier on the eyes ;)

Of course the finale makes me wonder how they rebuild her. :(

Bring back River :D

You guys forget she got "blowed-up" on the season ender? That's usually the sign (terminator cyborg or not) that either:

1: That actor is leaving the series.

2: Thus, no replacement.

3: OR, soap-opera style, she'll come "back" being played by another actor completely!

:mad:

I hope I'm wrong.

You guys forget she got "blowed-up" on the season ender? That's usually the sign (terminator cyborg or not) that either:

1: That actor is leaving the series.

2: Thus, no replacement.

3: OR, soap-opera style, she'll come "back" being played by another actor completely!

:mad:

I hope I'm wrong.

Or, she got out of the vehicle before it exploded.

Didn't she save one of those metal bar from an earlier episode and also cut off some skin from an expired terminator? She can repair herself from the explosion damage! I think if she got out of the car before the explosion, it would be a little lame. That's for normal people! She should take the hit like a terminator!

Didn't she save one of those metal bar from an earlier episode and also cut off some skin from an expired terminator? She can repair herself from the explosion damage! I think if she got out of the car before the explosion, it would be a little lame. That's for normal people! She should take the hit like a terminator!

Of course, it did not look like she got out. Time will tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts