Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today we are proud to announce that our new FREE SatelliteGuys Application is NOW AVAILABLE from the iTunes store for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!

With the new SatelliteGuys app you can unlock the power of SatelliteGuys in your hands, with the ability to read, post, search, send and receive PM's and MORE!

Check it out TODAY!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!

(The SatelliteGuys App will also be coming to the ANDROID platform in the near future... stay tuned!)

No site slowdown here that I can see.

But we have been running this app for about 2 months now.. just a lot of folks didn't know about it.

We did make a change 2 days ago though, that that change was we stopped serving the javascript files for the site from the cloud as it appeared to be causing a small number of people some issues.

We are trying to figure out now if by moving those files back on out server has fixed the issue for those users. If not we will go back to serving them from the cloud instead. :D

thanks a lot. much better than having the stupid forumrunner popup every minute and not being able to browse

App not working ??

I have this app for my ipod touch, but it will not work for me. The opening screen loads and then goes black :(

I hope there is a fix comming this would have been nice.

Try removing the app and reinstalling it again.

1.14 has been sent to Apple and we are waiting approval.

In addition our native iPad version should be ready in a week or two. :)

Try removing the app and reinstalling it again.

1.14 has been sent to Apple and we are waiting approval.

In addition our native iPad version should be ready in a week or two. :)

Arghhhh.... tried removing and re-installing, same thing opening screen and then a black screen. I'll wait for the update. Hope that will fix it :cool:

Any update on the android version? I'd like to not have to keep coming here in PDA mode.. :p

Once all the feature set is finalized on the iPhone version then it will be ported to the Android.

1.14 has been submitted to Apple for approval and fixes a number of bugs. :)

pro96 said:
That's what I am waiting on, the IPAD one. Hate the 2x view on the normal iphone one :rolleyes:

Maybe it's the iPad compatibility but on my iPhone the app is upside down!

Except the splash screen which is still insulting by the way, and the editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts