The SatelliteGuys App is HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Droid but no SatelliteGuys App. Oh well...good things to those who wait. The EVO rocks! I thought about using PDA Mode or downloading TapaTalk, but the web browser and large screen work just fine for now.

I love this app, but again I still have issues using it on the iphone..Every so often I can view my subscribed threads, but far more often, I cannot use it still..
I get my push notifications go the the thread through the app and get a parse error..who needs to know the info to fix this? Heres the message I get.

The remote server sent unparsable result. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Please contact the forum admin and notify them there is an issue with the forum runner plug in..

HELP this is getting old.

I wasn't planning on getting one...

Then a family member needed a cell phone so my wife came up with the idea for me to get the EVO, she gets my iPhone 4, her iPhone 3GS goes to my stepmother and the stepmothers phone is going to my other relative.. It was a big phone swap. :)

I have had it for about 4 hours now and still learning it...

The Facebook app for Android sucks compaired to the iPhone version..
The Slingplayer app for Android is better then the iPhone version..

I can't figure out the multitasking, like whats running nor can I figure out how to keep apps like radio apps playing as I go to another app such as the web browser...

Still need to figure how to root it, so I can use internet sharing. :D

Just got a note from them yesterday asking me if I would like to have a custom branded Android app like the SatelliteGuys app. I told them hell yeah. :)

Bring it on! Its the only program missing from my EVO that I miss from my iPhone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)