The SatelliteGuys App is HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I didn't even know it was out yet... :)

Grabbing it now!

Now work goes full throttle on the Android version. Stay Tuned!

Ipad is out nice, getting it as soon as I get home later tonight.

Very nice!! I posted in another thread. Only thing missing for me is the Frontpage like the website. other than that really
Like the iPad version. Nice big crystal clear letters.

Just loaded and yup its running nicely on IPAD, and in full screen

Charper1's images are nice ( from the back room ) :)

Posted in the other thread but noticed no emoticon is supported in this app. They are supported in safari on the ipad so this is a bug / limitation of this app.

I contacted support...

Emoticons won't be supported in the app as for some reason they bog the app down.

They are working on fixing the strange flipping welcome screen people are seeing on their iPhones.

I hope the new app has something like the participated tab that tapatalk just added. Latest version has that and feels a lot faster with its new color scheme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Just got this from the author of our app...

Just a FYI, we've decided not to charge for push notifications - ever.

So when you create a push notification account, ignore the expiration date. A future revision of the app will remove this altogether. :)

Very cool!

No idea. I know he is spending about 75% of his time on the android version and 25% on fixing bugs and adding new features to the existing client. (They added Multiquote which should be available in the SatelliteGuys version hopefully this week.)

I like the app -- it's alot cleaner than the Web site (like most apps generally are).

I noticed a typo in the welcome screen --

"We would be here today without the kind support of...."

should probably say:

"We wouldn't be here today without the kind support of...."

Thanks for adding the front page.
This app is compete in my book.:)

You're welcome. :)

Another update coming to the App Store Shortly.

And hopefully we see Android soon as well.

Another update coming to the App Store Shortly.

Will it do a New Post feature? hate to refresh and won't take you to the top for new forum posts, at least not with the Ipad version. You have to manually move upwards for new posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)