The SEC Over hyped?

They are seniors ;) and Cam went last year ;)

Obvious people knew the SEC was going to dominate the first round. Its because they are a league full of NFL talent. its the reason why LSU and Alabama played for the national title. Just those two teams alone will fill this NFL draft.

Ok, other than Cam, who is still very young ...
Wheres all the GREAT sec qb's ?

Ok, other than Cam, who is still very young ...
Wheres all the GREAT sec qb's ?

Aaron Marury
Tyler Wilson
Conner Shaw
Tyler Bray
AJ Mccaron

Are all really good QBs and will be names people will hear about more and more leading into the draft of 2012.

if we want to go recently we have Tim Tebow (play off winning QB) and Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton and Jay Cutler has turned out decent.

They also have 2 of the top 5 QBS in the league. Peyton Manning and Eli Manning.

Aaron Marury
Tyler Wilson
Conner Shaw
Tyler Bray
AJ Mccaron

Are all really good QBs and will be names people will hear about more and more leading into the draft of 2012.

if we want to go recently we have Tim Tebow (play off winning QB) and Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton and Jay Cutler has turned out decent.

They also have 2 of the top 5 QBS in the league. Peyton Manning and Eli Manning.

Just my opinion, but, I think Stafford will be Great IF the Lions continue to build around him.
Cam , May or May not end up being very good, well see.
The Mannings were an obvious omission on my part ...

Tebow, more than likely won't end up being a Great QB, time will tell, he's also still very young.

Cutler, he's been good ... and in a different era more or less than the ones (Manning(s) as well) .... Eli's current, Peytons from the earlier era.

The guys you listed above them, I only recognize one of them and have never heard of any of them.

Just my opinion, but, I think Stafford will be Great IF the Lions continue to build around him.
Cam , May or May not end up being very good, well see.
The Mannings were an obvious omission on my part ...

Tebow, more than likely won't end up being a Great QB, time will tell, he's also still very young.

Cutler, he's been good ... and in a different era more or less than the ones (Manning(s) as well) .... Eli's current, Peytons from the earlier era.

The guys you listed above them, I only recognize one of them and have never heard of any of them.

The ones I mentioned were still in school no surprise you have not heard about them. Which is why I said they will be threats come 2013 draft and beyond.

Also forgot to add Matt Flynn he is doing ok of course he is behind Aaron Rodgers but he filled in I think 3 games last year when he was hurt and I believe they won them.

Wheres all the top sec QB's ?

There are some competent QBs in the league (and even some possible elite ones), but many, or most, of the top draft choices from the SEC are defensive players, which is not surprising considering that is what the SEC is mainly known for.

SEC QB's off the top of my head right now are: Tim Teebow, Payton Manning, Eli Manning, Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Matt Stafford, Cam Newton.....

9 First rounders last night for the SEC (10 if you count Texas AnM under the SEC Banner). That is DOUBLE the next conferences (which was a tie at 4)

9 First rounders last night for the SEC (10 if you count Texas AnM under the SEC Banner). That is DOUBLE the next conferences (which was a tie at 4)

thrilled !

Doesn't mean a thing as they are all gone now and no longer playing for your conference ...

We'll see what happens when they all get scattered thruout the nfl.

thrilled !

Doesn't mean a thing as they are all gone now and no longer playing for your conference ...

We'll see what happens when they all get scattered thruout the nfl.

That is true, they aer no longer playing in the SEC, but many have taken notice and signed with those schools in the conference to take their place. Its a cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)