The Shannara Chronicles on MTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Drucifer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
NY Hudson Valley
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

The Shannara Chronicles
5 Jan 2016
MTV

amazon prime only has the first episode for free, so I will wait until they release the season. :p I read the books about 25 to 30 years ago and I don't remember any of the character except for the druid. I don't remember any of the plots either LOL.

Saw part of the first episode and saw that it was based off the Elfstones with Will, so decided to go back and re-read my signed copy (met Terry Brooks at Dragoncon back in the 90's) of Sword to reread the adventures of Flick & Shea (Will's father).

Ah, memories...
Unfortunately after seeing Will & Amberlee reminded me of Eretria (my favorite character) and what happens in the end. Sucks going into a series like this knowing the end.

oh well, looks to be fun. I might just let them all gather on my DVR and do a summer run. Hopefully they don't screw things up and around like was done with Seeker.

btw, I'm guessing no book spoilers here. :D

Saw part of the first episode and saw that it was based off the Elfstones with Will, so decided to go back and re-read my signed copy (met Terry Brooks at Dragoncon back in the 90's) of Sword to reread the adventures of Flick & Shea (Will's father).

Ah, memories...
Unfortunately after seeing Will & Amberlee reminded me of Eretria (my favorite character) and what happens in the end. Sucks going into a series like this knowing the end.

oh well, looks to be fun. I might just let them all gather on my DVR and do a summer run. Hopefully they don't screw things up and around like was done with Seeker.

btw, I'm guessing no book spoilers here. :D
Gosh darn it :mad:, now we'll have to start TWO threads on this show, one for those who have read the books(which you can probably count on one finger), & those who haven't.:biggrin
NO SPOILERS FROM THE BOOKS, the rest of us haven't have read them.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)