The Surf Channel coming to Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I'm not making this up....Scott posted it in the Dish area and it looks like Directv will get it too
Another Sport Is About to Get Its Own Channel : TVBizwire : TVWeek - Television Industry news, TV ratings, analysis, celebrity event photos

Another sport will be getting its own channel within the next few weeks. From the founder of the Tennis Channel and the Ski Channel, next up is the Surf Channel
The channel will launch to 20 million households via distribution deals with Comcast, Cox Communications, DirecTV, Dish, Filmon.com and YouTube, with which it has a preferred channel partnership

Finally!!! I don't know what I was going to do living in Indiana not being able to watch people surf!

Yeah, worthless channel to me but in sure somebody is happy

At least its on demand so no bandwidth is wasted.
At least the article I read yesterday said that. The article in the link posted above doesn't mention on demand.

If I need a surfing fix I will just tune into 103W Ku on FTA..:D

Ping pong channel should be out in a few months right? ;)
Surfing is fun, but id rather do than watch.

What a waste of space what are they going to have next a Hammer throwing channel :D :)

They should launch a kids channel for their popular games. Some sporty, some not. With programming that includes Hide & Seek, Kick the Can, Duck, Duck Goose, Jumping Rope, Hopscotch, and Dodge Ball. Board games can also be included in programming.

great... but where is Bein sport?? come on directv put attention to the soccer fan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts