The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
February 17, 2014: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, First episode set to premier @ 11:30 PM ET

I think he'll do a good job...but we'll see if he can keep NBC ahead of Letterman in the late-night ratings.

Here's the complete lineup for Jimmy Fallon's first week:

Monday, Feb. 17: Guest Will Smith and musical guest U2

Tuesday, Feb. 18: Guests Jerry Seinfeld and Kristen Wiig and musical guest Lady Gaga

Wednesday, Feb. 19: Guest Bradley Cooper and musical guest Tim McGraw

Thursday, Feb. 20: Guests First Lady Michelle Obama and Will Ferrell and musical guest Arcade Fire

Friday, Feb. 21: Guest Justin Timberlake

It's a solid guest lineup for his first week hosting The Tonight Show. Now it's a waiting game to see if Leno fans turn-in, tune-out, or simply hit-the-rack a bit earlier each evening. We should know more by June.

I like lettermen and Jay Leno but I think Jay Leno has gotten a little still over the years

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

And lettermen specially I think it's great to have a younger more active host

Part of me doesn't even want to bother but part of me wants to see if he can pull it off.

Since Fallon and Letterman will tape their shows at about the same time only a few blocks apart, it should be interesting to see if a guest booking war will develop...

It was ok. Laught a few times if that.
Well its only show 1 out of many if he lasts as the host.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I found tonight's show very funny! The bit with Colbert had me in stitches! Same goes for the "History of hip-hop".
I've never really liked Fallon's monologs, mostly because of his delivery. But I find them unoffensive. Tonight, I had a few good belly laughs. This was very rare with Leno.
We'll see how it shakes out with our new host.... (as he says) ...for now.

As much as I wanted to like, switched back to Dave. The hundred buck skitch was the best.

I liked it, but they didn't spend much time with any guests other than Will Smith. U-2 took up a lot of time. Maybe they will have more guests on tonight .

That's a small studio. Is it the old Late Night studio?

I agree with you on his side kick but the Roots need to stay.

Scott, no. This studio is across the hall. It is the original "Tonight Show" studio. 6B. Steve Allen, Jack Parr and the first few years of Johnny Carson were done there.

It's also the old "live at 5" studio letterman would sometimes invade on his Late Night show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)