The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

So what O'Brien doesn't have to do any shows from Feb 23rd till June ? That's a nice 3 month vacation. Haven't had one of those long vacations like that since I was in grade school.

I guess he does have to move across the country. Will probably be a hectic 3 month vacation for him. I hope he does well, but I have some doubts. I actually like Conan, but I'm not sure how well his current act is going to play to the 11:30 crowd. I expect he will have to change it up some.

I guess he does have to move across the country. Will probably be a hectic 3 month vacation for him. I hope he does well, but I have some doubts. I actually like Conan, but I'm not sure how well his current act is going to play to the 11:30 crowd. I expect he will have to change it up some.
He should do fine with the younger demo. But I do think this will boost Letterman.

Good for him. His shows never seem to last even a season. He needs work! ;)

Anybody know if the Max Weinberg 7 will be heading west also? Don't Max live on the east coast?

It will be interesting to see if the lead-in from Jay still helps, but there will be the 30 minute break for news in between.

Looks like I won't be watching the Tonight Show anymore after May. :(

ConanSet09.jpg

Conan Is Feeling a Little Blue

NBC has released the first picture of the new "Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien" set—and it's quite striking.

Source & More: tvweek.com

Conan Books His First Guests

Will Ferrell is a busy man.
Fresh off his "Saturday Night Live" finale duty, the "Land of the Lost" star has just landed a spot as Conan O'Brien's first guest on "The Tonight Show."
As for music, O'Brien has booked a little band called … Pearl Jam.

Source & More: tvweek.com/tvmojo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)