The Tonight Show with Jay Leno! Part Deux

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I sense sour grapes. Leno was going through the motions and Fallon brings an entertaining breath of fresh air to the program...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tv executives have always wanted to court the 18 - 49 year old demographics. The late night viewers have dropped off literally, with many of the older generation dieing out every day. You have to get the younger generation to tune in and or dvr it , and Fallon is right in that sweet spot at 39 years old. Many watched him in his younger days on SNL and now they will follow him to Late Night. He has been like a breath of Fresh air compared to the Dave/Jay Late Night fight over who was the king of Late Night tv stick of the 90s. Jay & Dave are just so 90s and Fallon is today. Time to let the younger generation have it's time on the tube. I am sure that Leno will do quite fine in his " retirement" from Late night & prime time tv.

Ok, I don't get why everyone thinks it (Fallon) is so new and different when it is the late show with a new name, set and time slot... ;) I'll watch for musical guests like I did late night to dvr & archive, but I did & do that with Dave & Kimmel...

That's easy, it's new and different to the Tonight Show brand...

Fallon reminds me of a former SNL star Chris Kataan ...

I don't think they are comparable and I sure don't think that Fallon will end up occasionally as a guest on a silly sitcom like Kataan did. By the way ,when was the last time that anyone saw Kataan on tv at all?

NBC Threatening Celebrities -It's Fallon or the Highway ...

Sources connected to CBS, NBC and ABC tell TMZ ... the Peacock network believes Jimmy Fallon's ratings success gives them extreme bargaining power. They put the word out to celebs, agents and publicists ... if they want to be on Fallon they can't appear on ANY other network ... and not just shows that go head-to-head with Jimmy, but morning shows as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)