The Tonight Show with Jay Leno! Part Deux

Entire ‘Tonight Show’ Staff Laid Off as Jimmy Fallon Moves Show From Burbank to NYC

Leno said he never entertained offers of working at ABC and FOX because he didn't know anyone there. Well, I betcha he can hire a bunch of former NBC staff should he accept a position elsewhere. ;)

Source

I think Leno ruled it out when he pretty much said all his family were those at NBC.

Yeah, but all 164 were laid off and told to find other opportunities within NBC. I have no idea how many were shown the door, but I'm sure a fair number were let go since they didn't wish to uproot and move to NY. Leno sure didn't seem interested in finding another late-night show...but give him a few months for it to sink in. We shall see...just wish I could see him perform.

Yeah, but all 164 were laid off and told to find other opportunities within NBC. I have no idea how many were shown the door, but I'm sure a fair number were let go since they didn't wish to uproot and move to NY. Leno sure didn't seem interested in finding another late-night show...but give him a few months for it to sink in. We shall see...just wish I could see him perform.

http://www.mirage.com/entertainment/jay-leno.aspx

He is still performing in Vegas at the Mirage...

The thing about Fallon / Myers / SNL / Lorne, NBC has put all their eggs in the big Apple I liked the diversity having Johnny, then Jay in L.A. brought... NBC is ignoring a great part of the country and I hope Kimmel and Conan benefit from it. There is a different vibe from shows on the West coast imho.

The thing about Fallon / Myers / SNL / Lorne, NBC has put all their eggs in the big Apple I liked the diversity having Johnny, then Jay in L.A. brought... NBC is ignoring a great part of the country and I hope Kimmel and Conan benefit from it. There is a different vibe from shows on the West coast imho.

Yeah. Most movie actors are in the LA area.

But Kimmel and Conan will likely get first pick, If I lived in L.A. I'd start there and work my way east ... ;) I'll likely go to Vegas this spring or summer, hopefully Jay will be at the Mirage or I'll figure out when he's there and work my trip accordingly.

Man I am getting the feeling you don't like Jimmy. :)

The Beatles skit from the other night was great. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts