The Tonight Show with Jay Leno! Part Deux

leno_variety_620x250.jpg

A few years ago we went up to NBC and were taken to the set of Saturday Night Live. And in the studio practicing for Fallon that night was the Roots.

They saw us and stopped playing and welcomed us. They said they were getting ready for for the Fallon taping later in the day, and then asked while we were there if they could play us a song. One of the people in our group yelled out a song and they were like.... Oh that's a good one! Then started playing it and the looked like they were having a great time playing it.

Later that night when I got home I watched Fallon and they actually played the song again during the show for one of the times they were going to a commercial break. When they came back from break Jimmy was like wow that was great! Haven't heard that one in a long time!

Are the Roots equal to Doc Serverson (who is still alive and kicking!) and the Tonight Show band, but honestly I don't think anyone will ever be.

I am looking forward to The Roots and Jimmy's silly sidekick Steve on The Tonight Show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts