The Tonight Show with Jay Leno! Part Deux

I must say that I enjoyed the show with Arnold not too long ago. He used to be a regular guest on the Tonight Show until he was caught helping the maid with the laundry...well, that and getting the sheets dirty together. Anyway, it's always funny when celebs like Arnold and Sheen do something stupid-->then get lambasted unmercifully by Leno-->and they're all friends again when they appear on the show. Too funny!

Déjà vu all over again, or will it really happen this time??

Is NBC preparing to announce Jay Leno's departure from The Tonight Show?

The network says categorically no, but two high-level industry sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that NBC is moving toward a May announcement that the 2013-14 television season will be the last for Leno as host of the long-running late-night show. Sources expect the network to move Jimmy Fallon from his Late Night spot into the coveted 11:35 time slot with a soft launch during the summer of 2014 before a formal fall kickoff.

Sources: NBC Discussing Jay Leno Exit Plan

Déjà vu all over again, or will it really happen this time??

Sources: NBC Discussing Jay Leno Exit Plan

Has NBC learned nothing? I've read that they are forcing him out. I guess that they are so fearful of not being in last place in the ratings that they are throwing EVERYTHING successful they have overboard. Jimmy Fallon should make plans on going to Fox or joining Conan on TBS because you know this will fail too.

They should put a few guest hosts in every week or few weeks like Carson did for years before he retired, and not just assume the audience will be there for Fallon. I never cared for Conan and still don't, Fallon is OK, but I think Craig Ferguson would be better

I like Fallon, but in small doses and rarely watch his monologs, I used to watch Craig but now I tend to watch Fallon more and Kimmel I still can't hack plus he's on after midnight here (and I don't get ABC distants)Burned out on Dave a long time ago but do watch when there is a music act or guest I want to see ... I liked the guest hosts idea better that Johnny did than reruns like they do now for Jay.

They should put a few guest hosts in every week or few weeks like Carson did for years before he retired, and not just assume the audience will be there for Fallon. I never cared for Conan and still don't, Fallon is OK, but I think Craig Ferguson would be bhttp://www.satelliteguys.us/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3114348etter

Fergsuon is under contract to CBS (actually to Leterman's Woldwide Pants) until the end of 2014. It is unlikely that they would let him go to compete with Letterman. They would have to wait for that deal to expire.

Fergsuon is under contract to CBS (actually to Leterman's Woldwide Pants) until the end of 2014. It is unlikely that they would let him go to compete with Letterman. They would have to wait for that deal to expire.

I know, just saying I think Ferguson would be a good replacement. I really think they should use some guest hosts to see who really gels in the slot.

Report: Big Star Being Groomed to Take Over Fallon's NBC Late-Night Slot

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2013/03/report-big-star-being-groomed.php

With news that Jay Leno might be leaving NBC's "The Tonight Show" to make room for Jimmy Fallon, the network is reportedly grooming a replacement for Fallon’s time slot, according to The New York Post.

That replacement is reportedly shock jock Howard Stern, who is also currently a judge on "America's Got Talent."

Report: Big Star Being Groomed to Take Over Fallon's NBC Late-Night Slot

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2013/03/report-big-star-being-groomed.php

With news that Jay Leno might be leaving NBC's "The Tonight Show" to make room for Jimmy Fallon, the network is reportedly grooming a replacement for Fallon’s time slot, according to The New York Post.

That replacement is reportedly shock jock Howard Stern, who is also currently a judge on "America's Got Talent."
Fallon better have an iron clad "Jay can't come back" clause in his contract.

I wouldn't watch Stern or Fallon. Fallon is just ok, but I don't like Stern at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)