The Toronto Maple Leafs on a Roll!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

angiodan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Cape Coral, Florida
Well, I can only hope my Leafs can keep this up for another 50 games, and more importantly, the playoffs!!

Leaf fans have been waiting for a long long time!

http://sports.excite.com/news/12172003/v7953.html

They're really focused in a way that keeps them steady -- I have no sense that they're hanging onto this streak by a thread or anything like that. Eddie won a couple of them, but they haven't been outplayed by any significant margin at any time. I think Nieuwendyk has brought something to this team it was really lacking -- stability, mental stability. A team needs that to stay focused.

Go Leafs..... :D

You are right John, they have been focused, but more importantly, they've really tried to stay out of the penalty box. When the season started, they were getting stupid penalties like last season, but since that west coast road trip, they have checked their tempers at the door.

Nieuwendyk was a great addition, I was thrilled when I heard they acquired him. Nolan and Mats have been playing great, and we're going to be without Mogiliny for another few months. I can't wait till he gets back!

Ken Klee and Bryan Marchant on defense have also been a big plus as well. Defense was the next big weakness the Leafs had.

And what can you say about the Eagle? Truly one of the best goalies in the league.

I'm pretty excited, since I'm going to see them play the Panthers on the 29th, and the Lightning on Feb 10th and 26th! I'm also going to see the Avs-Lightining at the end of January as well! Nothing like watching hockey in person!!

Well, maybe playing is a little better! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)