Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just incase you were wondering where todays uplink report it... well up until now there hasn't been any new uplink activity.

Digiblur is away because of this weekends hurricane, and hopefully he should be home in the next day or so, however I have been monitoring the uplink activity regularly and have nothing to report of interest.

I don't know if Dish Networks uplink schedule is like our local garbage men where if there is a holiday pickup is delayed a day or not... but it looks like this might be the case.

However I will keep on monitoring things and when there is any changes I will post the updated uplink report here to SatelliteGuys! :)

Scott - because you were away, you never replied to the information that - contrary to your report - there IS an HD feed of the Republican Convention, and that Dish Network has opted not to carry it.

Scott - because you were away, you never replied to the information that - contrary to your report - there IS an HD feed of the Republican Convention, and that Dish Network has opted not to carry it.

Dish got PAID to carry the HD feed for the DNC, Dish had to PAY to carry the HD feed of someone else of the RNC. They opted for the cheaper SD feed.

There is more to it but this feed isn't open to everyone like the DNC one was. It's nothing political Dish wanted to carry it in HD. Lets just say that the RNC did not want a full time HD feed being broadcast and I will leave it at that. ;)

Last edited:
Ok folks enough of the politics. Maybe one day I will spill what I know.. but I will wait until after the election for that. :D :D

Thanks guys!

My guess, and that will be the last of politics for me in this thread, is that it has something to do with how certain people, think TOP people would look in HD.

Hey Scott, have you heard ANY rumors re: new Dish HD... anything? I seem to recall rumors that there would be some new HD late in August or early in September... even a small bone?! :confused:

Hey Scott, have you heard ANY rumors re: new Dish HD... anything? I seem to recall rumors that there would be some new HD late in August or early in September... even a small bone?! :confused:

Last I heard was that new HD was pushed back till at least late September now.

Just a RUMOR...

We could hear about new HD on Friday... Stay tuned... Of course SatelliteGuys will have the news first. :D :D

It dont look like any uplink today. :(

Just a RUMOR...

We could hear about new HD on Friday... Stay tuned... Of course SatelliteGuys will have the news first. :D :D

It dont look like any uplink today. :(

Scott, thanks for the rumor/tip but any idea if this will be a reality today or might we have to wait 'til Monday for Tech Chat (I think it is on Monday)?