The Voice

Nah I dont like the australian version.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The Voice Expands to Two Hours for June 10th & 17th Shows

For the June 10 program, the remaining artists will sing for both the coaches — Adam Levine, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Usher — as well as nationwide audience. At-home viewers will begin voting at the show’s conclusion to see who moves on and who is eliminated.
The final artists will perform on the June 17 telecast, competing one last time before the newest champion is announced the following night.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...o-hours-for-live-june-10-17-telecasts/185178/

Nah I dont like the australian version.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

That's ok. Its not for everyone. I have pretty eclectic tastes in music, that works well with the diverse genres on the Australian version and somewhat on the Irish version. I've been able to find something I like on all the versions. I even tried the French Canadian version, but not speaking French, I eventually gave up on it.

Here are a few of the other performances this week. Luke Kennedy went outside his normal comfort zone of opera into the pop genre with George Michaels Freedom and Danny Ross and Miss Murphy are getting a public following now too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondered when the Okies from Muskogee were going to actually sing Okie from Muskogee

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Joel saved Kiyomi and I liked her performance afterwards, but I doubt she sticks around after this week. Too much talent in the others for the finals next week

I finally saw this week's results show. I am glad all four coaches made it to the semi finals. I think Michelle may have the slight edge to take it all, but I don't think there is any one clear front runner like last year. Heck, none of the judges do either, at least based on their not saying " this is your competition to lose", like most of them said to Cassadee every week.

I may be biased, but I don't see any of them as being at the same level as Cassadee. I think the Swons will have to pull off a miracle to make the final three, but we'll see.

SO, I have to say, I did not see the Swon Brothers making it to the final three, although they have grown on me week by week. Such a tough call on the winner. My gut says a battle between Danielle and Michelle. If I were a betting man, my money would be on the country vote.

Kind of bummed Amber Carrington is gone, I liked her, but given how she was always in the bottom two or three of those saved, I am not surprised.

British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

“The Wheel of Time” on Amazon Prime Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)