The Voice

Luke Kennedy and Harrison Craig were the Final 2 in today's Voice Australia Finale.
I won't spoil the winner in case anyone is following via the youtube channel, which hasn't put the winner up yet. :eek:

This was Luke's semi final performance they just put up that I enjoyed. He did a nice duet of Roxanne with his coach Ricky Martin in the finale today, that was really good. Now ready for The Swon Brothers to surprise everyone and win the US Voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great performance from The Swon Brothers.

That lovely Colombian Okie :luvlove: needs to come visit. I will be more than happy to personally show her the sites and sounds of our great State. :D

Will iTunes predict it like last year.

Just a minute ago Danielle is at #2 and #10, Swon Brothers are at #5 and 8, Michelle is at #6 and 9(with Usher on #9).

Our local news just showed the same thing and asked the same question while interviewing the Swon's.

I would have never thought a duo would make it to the finals, but these brothers have improved week by week. And will be very successful I suspect, with or without the title, the voice.

I really expected it would have been a battle between Michele and Daniele, but iTunes doesn't suggest that is true at all.

I am pleased with the outcome. I wish we knew what the vote spread was, but it was hard to believe there would be a different result. And it was an enjoyable - other than Cher - show. I loved all the comic scenes with the judges and contestants. Made it quite enjoyable. And continue to think that Blake Shelton is one hilarious guy.

It was an enjoyable show, I was surprised the 2 hrs did seem to fly by. I was afraid it was going to drag on and on waiting for the results.

I watched it on DVR delay and thought about just going to the end, I am glad I didn't. I enjoyed most of it - how cool was it for the Swon Brothers to sing with Bob Seeger? That was just plain old neat.

I watched it on DVR delay and thought about just going to the end, I am glad I didn't. I enjoyed most of it - how cool was it for the Swon Brothers to sing with Bob Seeger? That was just plain old neat.

I was going to do the same, but was trying to work in my office, so I just let it play live. Needless to say I didn't get much work done.
They interviewed the Swons and Blake here for KJRH locally live about 30 mins after the show right as KJRH was about to end their newscast. The Swons were really excited about getting to perform with Seger. It sounds like they have some big news forthcoming. They said they were notified of something big just before the show started and it would be announced soon.

British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

“The Wheel of Time” on Amazon Prime Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)