The Voice

12 hrs in the truck driving home today, but I stayed up to watch tonight. Really like Holly Henry the 19yr old from Minnesota, Jonny Gray the military vet from Austin and Tesanne Chin, from Jamaica with the last performance tonight. Thought the guy from Samoa was good too. Several other good performances

I've just about ignored the avs thread. I check it once in a while, more complaining about the judges, production and worry about the ratings compared to xfactor or idol than anything to do with the performances.

There are already too many shows to watch, especially when you're getting stuff from 4 or 5 countries. I will get to it eventually if it's interesting and good enough. I tend to hoard dramas and such to watch in batches of 4 or 5 episodes when I have time throughout the year. So I can finish most series in a couple of days as opposed to waiting months for a whole story to play out.

I've just about ignored the avs thread. I check it once in a while, more complaining about the judges, production and worry about the ratings compared to xfactor or idol than anything to do with the performances.

There are already too many shows to watch, especially when you're getting stuff from 4 or 5 countries. I will get to it eventually if it's interesting and good enough. I tend to hoard dramas and such to watch in batches of 4 or 5 episodes when I have time throughout the year. So I can finish most series in a couple of days as opposed to waiting months for a whole story to play out.
Yup, some of their threads are annoying... ;)

FInally got to start the blinds last night, and still not done with the first night. Some good stuff so far, still wish Christina was not there, and the fake tattoo on CeeLo was distracting. But fun to see Adam and Blake go at it. You can tell they have fun. The gay guy hitting on Adam was hilarious.

Cassadee Pope has her own documentary type tv series on CMT

Cassadee Pope: Frame By Frame

http://www.cmt.com/show/cassadee_pope_frame_by_frame/series.jhtml

Follow the season three winner of The Voice as Cassadee Pope embarks on her career as a country artist. Behind-the-scenes footage shows Pope recording her first solo music video, performing at the CMT Music Awards and releasing her first single. The series also captures an emotional stop in Oklahoma where she lent a hand in the aftermath of devastating tornadoes while visiting radio stations across the country.

Cassadee Pope's rise to stardom in country music is chronicled. In the opener, Cassadee embarks on her first country radio tour.

Report: 'The Voice' Judge Accused of Date Rape -- District Attorney Eyeing Possible Charges

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2013/10/report-the-voice-judge-accused.php

The Los Angeles Police Department is reportedly working on an investigation to help determine whether "The Voice" judge Cee Lo Green will be charged with date rape, reports TMZ.com.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/08/cee-lo-green-judgement-week-da-date-rape-ecstasy/

One well-placed law enforcement source tells TMZ it's doubtful the D.A. have the goods to prosecute Cee Lo.

British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

“The Wheel of Time” on Amazon Prime Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)