The Voice

Ok, so at 10am eastern, Tesann is sitting #1 and #4, plus #18 and #19 on the Overall iTunes charts. Jacquie Lee is at #9, 23, and 33. Will is at #11, #12, and #55.

I'll be surprised if this isn't the final outcome. Yet, if it is, I predict another "The Voice" winner like from seasons 1 and 2. Who did you say? That's right, no one remembers, because they have not done anything. And are no longer in the public consciousness. Nothing against Tesann, but Lil Miss Christina wannabe has a much better chance of doing something (and I'll admit she can sing, but am so sick of Christina and ready for her to go away again). And I think Will could be quite successful too, although maybe as part of a band and not a solo artist.

Should be interesting, but I suspect the outcome will be pre-ordained.

100% agree, little Miss Jacquie was my favorite for the last few weeks but everyone seems enamored with Tessanne. I haven't really cared for any of the song choices this season either. A couple have been good, but most of them were poor choices for the artist performing them.

Of the three, I like Will, but he isn't in the same league as Cassadee or Danielle. Nowhere close. I'll DVR the finale, and skip through it. But I'll be happy if Christina is denied a win. And the ability to make it all about herself; as she does EVERYTIME she provides feedback. The woman's ego is considerably bigger than her chest, which is saying something.

Just checked the latest iTunes charts. Tessanne holding steady at #1 and #2. The only battle will be for 2nd place. Will at #8 and #10, Jacquie Lee at #9 and #19. Yeah! Maybe Team XTina will come in third. :D

Ok, I was slightly off with Will and Jacquie Lee, but that probably was due to not taking into account the teeny-bopper phone votes. But really no surprises last night. But an enjoyable show, without any real suspense.

The best part, Christina is gone for another eight months. BTW, did she look like she stuck her hand in an electrical socket last night? Some serious hair. :D

I'll DVR the finale, and skip through it. But I'll be happy if Christina is denied a win. And the ability to make it all about herself; as she does EVERYTIME she provides feedback. The woman's ego is considerably bigger than her chest, which is saying something.
Totally agree about Christina--she makes everything about herself!

Was in the Tessanne camp though. She won it for me last week with Bridge over Troubled Water.

The Voice UK Returns January 11th. Kylie Minogue and Ricky Wilson join Tom Jones and will.i.am as replacements for the departing Jessie J and Danny O'Donoghue. The Voice of Ireland returns in 3 weeks also. Dolores O'Riordan is the new coach replacing the departing Sharon Corr.

A star will be born on The Voice UK 2014: Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
The Voice of Ireland returned this weekend. Music is really different there in what is popular. Only a couple I thought they should have turned for. I guess someone in the US will be performing The Cranberries song Zombie in the spring as Dolores O'Riordan mentioned she had just signed authorizing its use in The Voice US.

I liked this one. Rte has all of the blinds from this week up and unlocked on their youtube channel

Judges went bonkers for this one, which was good too.

these are the ones I just scratch my head and wonder what everyone was thinking tonight, not to have turned and given this guy a chance

British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

“The Wheel of Time” on Amazon Prime Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)