The Voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange hearing a country song from an Irish Woman, she did a pretty good job though ... not as much talent in Ireland as in the UK or US.

It wasn't too bad, they've butchered a few country songs on the Irish version. So far the Irish haven't had very many that have kept my interest this year.

CeeLo Green Not Returning to NBC’s ‘The Voice’

The “Forget You” singer announced his decision to leave the NBC singing competition in an interview scheduled to air on Wednesday’s installment of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” saying he does not plan to return to the show “at all.”

thewrap.com

THR rounds up who should — and actually would — fill the empty season 7 seat and jazz up the judges' dynamic before NBC's hot show goes stale.

The Voice must recruit a musician relevant enough to coach tomorrow's stars, entertaining enough to share a performance stage with the current judges, and likable enough to keep the show's audience glued and rooting for them to win. The show has remained a solid bet for NBC because of its rotating quartet — their diversity, dynamic and dependable ability to win over viewers while dividing them into teams themselves.

hollywoodreporter.com

I think since Christina is apparently pregnant, they will try and get Shakira and Usher to do another series back to back, if their schedules allow.

I really don't want to see will.i.am. I'm not a big fan of him on the show after 2.5 seasons of The Voice UK. He is also doing The Voice Australia series 3 this spring replacing the departing Seal, so I'm not sure he could squeeze the US version in before the Australian version finishes in July. I've enjoyed Kylie Minogue on Voice UK this series and she is replacing Delta Goodrem on Voice Australia this spring.

Joel Madden is great on the Australian version and is probably better known in Australia than he is here now, plus he is also doing The Voice Australia Kids version after the regular version finishes this year.

I think Pharrell would be pretty good, maybe Kelly Clarkson

The Voice Coaches Performance - The Voice Premiere Preview

The Voice Coaches Performance features Shakira, Blake Shelton, Usher and Adam Levine starting off the new season of The Voice with a bang. They sing each other's hit songs

I thought this had to be the worst song choice for 2 guys, but they actually pulled it off and it sounded good in the Irish Battle Rounds this week. Bressie still sucks at song choices for his teams

British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

“The Wheel of Time” on Amazon Prime Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)