The W-x satellites and mapping them in

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
i did, you said tune the freq... ok what freq? and what is horizontal right or left??

it still says tunning but i got it on 1375 mhz right polarity

thats not what the post says

b. set for 1390 freq, left polarity, s/r 19510 fec 3/4 and hit tune

so 1390.000
Horizontal
s/r 19510
fec 3/4
22k off

and hit "tune"

i hit tune and it goes from 1390 to 1375 how long does it take to tune, i amed peaked on g-1

it shouldnt have

there is no 1375 to tune...1390 is the STarz mux and once you get the green light it takes 10-15 minutes tops

it should be in there

options 6-4 I think...its the menus that has the options to shows what LNB types you have and there is an option that says "memorize satellite"...select that and W5 should be in there. You need to select it so when you hit rhe "sat" button in the left corner (the blue one...not the one in the universal part) it should show

My memory is foggy and I'm not near the 4DTV right now so the options may be wrong but its like options 6-4-4 or something of the nature

and every channel says cannot find channel, even though there is a green light!
w5 is go

yes its a lnbf i think i need a hit, but i need my unit id converted to hex

its 000-03419-90091-164

someone said something about having it converted will show up the 12 digit one but i dont know heck about hex

interesting resonance

Retro-commercial :
Mr Turtle, how many licks does it take, to get to the center of the tootsieroll pop?
Turtle: "I dont know-never made it without biting"

today:
fizzle "How many keystrokes of remote does it take to bork a 905?
Mr Iceberg : "I don't know, I set mine up and watch tv with it.

No further comment needed lol.

so is it saying caanot find channel since its never been authorized? its in zk mode.

and can someone convert my unit id please? i am currently not watching tv because of this.

ok now it works after i let is sit on g1-3 for an hour thanks to everyone for thier help i didnt have to do a rehit either

ok now it works after i let is sit on g1-3 for an hour thanks to everyone for thier help i didnt have to do a rehit either

Now that it's working just return to G-1 every night to update the guide and take it's hits for the monthly key change and you'll be good to go.

Even though you could have got away without the master reset it was a good thing since it cleaned out all the old garbage as a used receiver.

Enjoy your 4DTV :)

I have a 4dtv videocipher 2 and check marked W5 and still nothing on that satellite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)