The Walking Dead on AMC

Maggie will be returning, Lauren Cohan has announced she'll be in the first half of the 9th season. Guess they gave her the raise she was asking for.

Lauren Cohan (Maggie) returning to ‘The Walking Dead’ season 9 | Radio and TV Talk
Lauren Cohan, who has played Maggie since season two, will return for the first half of ninth season of “The Walking Dead,” Deadline.com reports.

Cohan had been cast for an ABC action-dramedy pilot “Whiskey Cavalier.” It may or may not be picked up. Even if it is, production won’t start until summer time and she will be able to shoot “The Walking Dead.” Deadline says she committed to six of the first eight.

“I’m going back,” she told EW at CinemaCon where she was promoting her upcoming movie “Mile 22” with Mark Wahlberg. “There’s a lot more Maggie story to tell.”

Isn't Carl still alive in the comics?
Very much, he's a man now, he does not cover his missing eye
two years ago
Carl-Grimes-Comic-Character.jpg

If TWD pulls a FTWD (killing off stale and annoying original characters and introducing more interesting ones), I may stay with it. I actually stopped watching FTWD midway through the second season, but after I heard about the changes, I started up again with season 4 and am enjoying it so far. A reboot of TWD may be just what the doctor ordered.

If TWD pulls a FTWD (killing off stale and annoying original characters and introducing more interesting ones), I may stay with it. I actually stopped watching FTWD midway through the second season, but after I heard about the changes, I started up again with season 4 and am enjoying it so far. A reboot of TWD may be just what the doctor ordered.
Well read the comics, Rick does not have a major role anymore, so it is possible, "I assume you don't know that info".
And it's still selling and making money, but Carl is alive in the comics

Well read the comics, Rick does not have a major role anymore, so it is possible, "I assume you don't know that info".
And it's still selling and making money, but Carl is alive in the comics
I think they really messed up killing Carl. I think that is also playing into why Andrew Lincoln is leaving the show. He could get a hell of a nice payday.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

I think with Carl gone and Rick leaving, next season may be the last. I was hoping they would reboot the show with a grown up Carl wandering the apoc, kicking ass. But that will never be. I lost interest in Daryl. He can't seal the deal with any women and he's become angsty and unpredictable. Maggie is meh. Carol will be the only good character left.

I think with Carl gone and Rick leaving, next season may be the last. I was hoping they would reboot the show with a grown up Carl wandering the apoc, kicking ass. But that will never be. I lost interest in Daryl. He can't seal the deal with any women and he's become angsty and unpredictable. Maggie is meh. Carol will be the only good character left.

Sad how you go from the top show, to crap
I'm following this show on Netflix It's based on real life, and in real life, both sides like the show
Fauda - Wikipedia

I read that they were fading Lauren Cohan/Maggie out because she wanted more money. Plus she took a lead part on another show when they would not pay her. Depending on when and where the other show is done, she may not be available.

I've read a few places that AMC is cheap. That is why they were on the farm all of season 2. Didn't want to spend any money.

That's probably the real reason Carl is gone. We know that is why Maggie is probably gone.

I've read a few places that AMC is cheap. That is why they were on the farm all of season 2. Didn't want to spend any money.

That's probably the real reason Carl is gone. We know that is why Maggie is probably gone.

It's like eating at a cheap restaurant, one bad meal, you never go back

Reactions: wormil