The Walking Dead on AMC

Good episode on The Governor and some tidbits on the upcoming season: http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/...-walking-dead-and-the-man-cave/?icid=buzzlink

Additionally, the ratings for Episode 3 were back up (perhaps the Dish customers realized AMC had returned) and nearly surprised Episode 1 season premiere.
“The Walking Dead” ratings actually climbed from week two, from 9.55 million for episode 2 to 10.51 million Sunday night, approaching the 10.87 million opening night. The 18-49 rating bounced up from 5.1 week two to 5.4 week three.

"The fourth episode this Sunday will feature both the prison and Woodbury. We know from the end of episode two that someone is spying on them. Based on the teaser, we know more walkers get into the prison and the two prisoners who were supposed to stay by themselves don’t. A sanctuary this is not."

The previews for tonight's show looked interesting. In fact, I've heard the final segment is better than anything we've seen the past two seasons. I find this rumor hard to believe, but we'll be tuned-in regardless. Me and Orville are making popcorn this evening.

:popcorn

Very late to this party but 5 episodes into season 2 on Netflix. Liking it a lot. And also reading the graphic novels. Not sure how I missed it the past two years.

Good episode on The Governor and some tidbits on the upcoming season: http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/...-walking-dead-and-the-man-cave/?icid=buzzlink

Additionally, the ratings for Episode 3 were back up (perhaps the Dish customers realized AMC had returned) and nearly surprised Episode 1 season premiere.
“The Walking Dead” ratings actually climbed from week two, from 9.55 million for episode 2 to 10.51 million Sunday night, approaching the 10.87 million opening night. The 18-49 rating bounced up from 5.1 week two to 5.4 week three.

"The fourth episode this Sunday will feature both the prison and Woodbury. We know from the end of episode two that someone is spying on them. Based on the teaser, we know more walkers get into the prison and the two prisoners who were supposed to stay by themselves don’t. A sanctuary this is not."

Those numbers are excellent for a cable channel. DId BSG ever get ratings like that?

Doubtful. Most women would bleed out if someone cuts their belly wide open and leave it that way. IF she didn't bleed out all at once , she would surely die from the infection caused by no clean knife or surroundings, that would set in quickly afterwards.

Those numbers are excellent for a cable channel. DId BSG ever get ratings like that?

Battlestar averaged about 2 million viewers during its entire run. It was almost at 4 million for the pilot and 1st season but dropped off to just above 1 million by season 4. 4 million is excellent for SciFi though. During that time it was a 2nd tier channel and most subs had to pay an additional $10 to get it via cable.

Wow last nights episode blew me away!At the rate they are going they are going to be out of characters before long.Lori couldn't possibly have survived,and sure didn't see T-dog going out like that either.

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)