The Walking Dead on AMC

Also helps to have a battle with Dish!Look how many are just now discovering the show due to the litigation.

Lori is gone, Carl will be screwed up as well as rick. Really can't believe T-Dog is dead, was thinking him and Merle would have a showdown at some point. Not sure what will happen to carol but I'm thinking Daryl will lead the search for her.

Am I the only one thinking the baby was stillborn and we can't tell it's crying from zombie talk? :D it seemed like it was when she took it out and it didnt cry for a second. Something to think about.

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

Also helps to have a battle with Dish!Look how many are just now discovering the show due to the litigation.

True. My 75-year old has been a fan of the show since Day 1. I tried it toward the tail end of the first season and changed the channel after 10-minutes since I was lost. I was until the AMC dispute that I recorded the TWC marathon and got hooked.

Lori is gone, Carl will be screwed up as well as rick. Really can't believe T-Dog is dead, was thinking him and Merle would have a showdown at some point. Not sure what will happen to carol but I'm thinking Daryl will lead the search for her.

I wasn't fond of T-Dog until midway through the 2nd season and I was sad to see him bleed out. Yep, I too was thinking we would see a showdown between Merle and T-Day later this season. Conversely, I'm liking the two new prisoners added [somewhat] added to the group.

sethwell said:

Am I the only one thinking the baby was stillborn and we can't tell it's crying from zombie talk? :D it seemed like it was when she took it out and it didnt cry for a second. Something to think about.

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

There will be something about this baby.

Michonne needs to chop the governor's head off and add it to his collection.

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)