The Walking Dead on AMC

12.4 million viewers (and 8.1M 18-4) is an amazing number for a cable network show. Even more amazing is this number is probably going to reach 17M when they include the other re-broadcasts later that night. These are NCIS on CBS numbers.

The attack on the compound, or should I say biters, was pretty good and so too was the soundtrack they played while securing the prison (scary music score/psycho drum beat). I turned up the volume on my Yammy HT Receiver and it sounded great...just not enough. Besides the wrong people dying, I think we were all disappointed Rick and Daryl weren't getting some payback.

Yea,I thought the music was spot on.I turned the pioneer up a notch,wife made me turn it back down though.:rant:

First half was good. Second half not so good. The war was acted very poorly. Just look at the numbers. It was a mob against 6 to 7 people. One grenade and they start running. The governor was the first one to run. I could not understand this. Someone did not think this battle correctly. It was run like amateur actors. I did not think I was watching this. The best thing that ever happened was that Andrea died but even that was stupid. She is having a conversation with a soon to be walker when she should hurry up in getting the pliers. What was all that about. Kind of silly. I was quit disappointed.

God bless the Governor. If it weren't for bad guys, we wouldn't appreciate the good guys. :)

Anyway, I noticed the biters/walkers/zombies are going to be a renewed threat to the group during Season 4. What does this mean? To me, this kinda sound like some of them are going to evolve into smarter, faster deadheads.

They really need to start thinking on another strategy. In Romero zombies movies, the main story was the zombie and how there were so many of them. They were more involved in the story.

Battle/war was done poorly? Apparently you're confusing the townspeople with *soldiers*, which they are NOT.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I am not. It looked very poorly done. Even for town people. Was not expecting trained soldiers battlefield but there was imagination used.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I didn't understand how the Governor was so hell-bent on waging war on the prison gang....then, retreats like a little children when the bullets start flying...then, gets pissed because he not-so-ready-for-primetime militi is such a bag of word...then, kills half of 'em. WFT? Finally, I am now way beyond tired of seeing the Governors fat face and I wanted him dead, dead, dead the other night. Unfortunately, we're going to see him and Woodbury and the Prison next season. I'm ready to move on change venues.

I am afraid that this show is in a rut. They keep staying with this same dynamic of Prison vs the Governor , then the show will start losing ratings. They have killed too many main characters, and have not resolved any thing of importance.

1. What caused the Zombie virus to infect all humanity ,even the non zombies carry the virus and become zombies after any death?
2. How long does a zombie last before it finally dissolves into nothing more than a skeleton, after all the skin & organs finally rot?
3. IS there any people left in the government hidden underground trying to cure the zombieism?

Any of these issues would be nice to address in some way ,shape or form. IF not , I guess we'll keep on with the weekly gore-fest , complete with which main character will die this time and how badly will they die. It is getting very monotonous . There is no hope in this world and all they seem to be concentrating on is day to day survival. I don't know if I will continue watching if this is it for story lines.

I posted this question in another thread, but it probably belonged here: Did anyone else notice a persistent image stuttering in the last few episodes of the Walking Dead? It seemed to occur maybe every 30 seconds or less, like a frame or two was dropped.

I would blame my provider (currently uverse), except I haven't noticed the issue during any other AMC broadcast.

I haven't kept up in the discussion here mostly because I don't want to hear about spoilers from the book or actor contract news that might tell me what's coming. I have to say I have been all in on this show right from episode one. It started during my last semester in college and one of my roommates wanted to watch it. We have all been hooked ever since. It has quickly jumped from a niche show that a few of us watched into the biggest show on TV. I'm glad more and more people keep jumping in every season to guarantee that it won't be another of my favorite shows to get canceled in its prime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Think You Know Season 3? Play The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Game

http://blogs.amctv.com/newsletter/archive/the-walking-dead-2013-04-22.php

"You've seen every episode. You've watched every marathon. If anyone is a superfan of The Walking Dead, it's you. Or is it? Do you know which character kills a walker using a car door in Season 3? Can you remember what Lori tells Carl moments before her death? Play The Walking Dead Season 3 Ultimate Fan Game to see if your recall matches your devotion."

Any idea on how Season 4 of The Walking Dead is going to start off time-wise? Will there be a time jump of a few months, or will it pick up around where Season 3 left off? —Lee Ausiello: I’m hearing there will be a somewhat significant time jump (hint: more than three months but less than a year).

I saw that with a friend a few days ago. We were cracking up.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)