The Walking Dead on AMC

I've been to York...my wife got her BA degree from York College. I don't recall any defense industry in the area, but I've only been there twice for lunch and to visit one of my wife's friends. I visited Senoiai back in November when I had business in Atlanta (prior to flying back)...not much in the area 20-miles in all directions (definitely rural).
It was BMY, then became United Defense when it merged with FMC, then got bought by BAE Systems. York is where the Bradley's are made now.

Yeah, not much at all in Coweta County or in the neighboring counties. That's how I like it though.

I love The Walking Dead. My husband and I can't wait until the new season starts. I hope no one I like dies this seasons, or at all. That's the only thing I hate about watching The Walking Dead. I was reading the comics and a lot of it is different then the show. I, personally, think that the show has been much better so far. Hurry October!!

I hope no one I like dies this seasons, or at all

I'm sure some likeable character will get chomped before the season is done.Seems to be the norm for most shows these days.

Third Season BD arrived yesterday, and today an email from Amazon that I got a $20 rebate because it had been listed at some point after I ordered it for $29.99. Score. Yet another reason I love Amazon. Looking forward to re-watching all 3 seasons on BD before the new season starts.

I never got around to watching the last 3 eps of season 3 yet. I just ended up deleting them off the DVR and I will Rewatch season 3 on BD.

I took my nephews on a Walking Dead tour of Georgia. They of course bought some souvenirs from Woodbury, and of course loved reenacting some of their favorite Walking Dead moments in various locations. I actually liked the tour too, I saw a lot of small Georgia towns that essentially could be ghost towns. We also went to some of the next season filming locations (including Big Spot as featured in the preview). They loved every minute of it, of course they are 15!

I took my nephews on a Walking Dead tour of Georgia. They of course bought some souvenirs from Woodbury, and of course loved reenacting some of their favorite Walking Dead moments in various locations. I actually liked the tour too, I saw a lot of small Georgia towns that essentially could be ghost towns. We also went to some of the next season filming locations (including Big Spot as featured in the preview). They loved every minute of it, of course they are 15!
hmm... didn't know Senoia (where Woodbury is based) did a Walking Dead Tour. I'll have to take my daughter to it, since she loves the show. Senoia is only about 20 mins from where I work, and 45 mins from my house.

Cool. I was in the area on business last fall and dropped by before going to the airport. http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/232723-The-Walking-Dead-on-AMC?p=3025650#post3025650

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts