The Walking Dead on AMC

What I'm sort of likening it to is the second season of Lost.The tail section,most of that season focused on them,they did eventually meet up with the others.In TWD,heck you could have a totally new set of survivors in just about any town out west for example,that has nothing to do with the original cast,at some point they would meet up.Anyway,an extended season is a much better idea to me,than an entirely new spinoff.

I can see that too. A second group within the main show would be ok with me even if they never met as long as it doesn't just feel like filler. They could even run across each other or items the other group left behind without actually coming together.

On an unrelated note... I just accidentally ended up on the first page of this thread when I clicked on it and some of the early posts are truly funny knowing what we know now.

Quick TWD Poll

Who is the next main character to die this upcoming season?

a) Rick
b) Glenn
c) Carl
d) Daryl
e) Carol
f) Maggie
g) Hershel
h) Beth
i) Michone
j) The Governor
k) All survive Season 4

In this order, I say the following people die: g, j, b and f

Who is the next main character to die this upcoming season?

a) Rick
b) Glenn
c) Carl
d) Daryl
e) Carol
f) Maggie
g) Hershel
h) Beth
i) Michone
j) The Governor
k) All survive Season 4

In this order, I say the following people die: g, j, b and f

I'd like to replace Glen with Carl but I would be ok with the rest of them. I'd also like to see Maggie make it but that one isn't a deal breaker. I think we all know K isn't happening though.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I like the idea of a spin off. The current show has to follow the comics. Or at least it has for the most part. With a new spin off it can be completely a new story and for those who may have read the comics full of surprises.

There's no question that it will start AFTER the current one ends - "2015 ... it’ll also be the year when The Walking Dead spins off a brand-new television series set in the same post-apocalyptic world".

So what's the deal with the new bread of walkers? Are these going to be anything like the ones in World War Z?
I hear the new bread of walkers will be Anut Millie's Honey Wheat. Holds intestines better than butter top white. :D

Believe it or not I never finished watching season 2. So I finished up season 2 this past Friday & I'm currently on a season 3 crash course marathon. I have to say that TWD got a lot better since the introduction of the Governor. I'll be all caught up & ready for season 4. In fact I set my timer for season 4.

You'll grow sick of his fat face and be wish him gone half-way through the season. ;) I'm hoping he is Zombie Food by episode 3 this season. We shall see.

Well when we went on our TWD tour of GA, the Governor's house in Woodbury had been destroyed, and there was rumors that he had a tank and was attacking the prison. The house was just a front on an empty lot, so destroying it dramatically was not much of an issue.... But, then everyone was sworn to secrecy in the town, so we will have to see what happens...

I'm now suffering from TWD overload. I've finished the marathon & now I'm dreaming of zombies. I just had a Star Wars meets TWD dream where I was fighting zombies with a light saber.
??Anyway the spoiler makes sense about the Governor as I don't see him as the recruiting for help type of person.

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)