The Walking Dead on AMC

haha that's great,and pretty spot on.

Shane rubbing his head and Dale face lmao!

haha that's great,and pretty spot on.

Shane rubbing his head and Dale face lmao!
Until I saw that video, I guess really never realized how aggravating Lori had become. Now it's Carl's turn.;)

The trip Rick made to the woman's camp still has me scratching my head.People that watch the show already know just how crazy a person can be in a setting like that.Not sure what kind of profound meaning they were trying to achieve there.

I thought the crazy camper symbolized how Rick might have become had he not snapped back into reality. He could have very well become a fellow camper but it looks like he is dealing with it by becoming an organic square foot gardener. :D

As for the pig, I'm not sure if it is saying that the virus is like swine flu or if it is a symbol of losing Lori?

Was the boar the crazy camper came upon just lying on the ground dying or was it in a snare?

I don' do twitter or Facebook, but my nephew said there were many negative comments about Gimple from the last TD.

Ahhh, I wondered why they showed that same zombie about three times like they did... Knew there was something significant about it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)