The Walking Dead on AMC

They need to rig up some flame throwers and have some roasted zombie along the fence,that's what I would do.

I don't understand why Rick wasted the gas to set fire to the pig pen with all the hay sitting right behind. I'd imagine gas is far more valuable, but.... Lol

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I thought the same about wasting gas. They do have "access" to a lot though with all of the abandoned vehicles around the area (not just the prison).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, but considering it's been what, at least two years, you would think that's been picked through pretty well since they have stayed in the same general area.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

WHy are the zombies attracted to the prison so much and where in the hell did they get 7500 of them to show up at the prison next week? Something has to be attracting so many of them to that one prison. Surely it can't be because of 35 people are left inside . I would think that after a year or two , the zombies should be rotting away till they are no flesh left and are just bony skeletons. It has to be at least a couple of years in their time since the Zombie apocalypse started. I would think that the amount of zombies would be dropping ,not multiplying like they are in each episode. Especially when they spend so much time killing them in each episode. And where do all the dead zombie bodies go when they gouge them through the brain at the fence perimeter? I never see anyone burying the zombies on the outside of the prison, yet they kill like 30 of them each day on the show.

WHy are the zombies attracted to the prison so much and where in the hell did they get 7500 of them to show up at the prison next week? Something has to be attracting so many of them to that one prison. Surely it can't be because of 35 people are left inside . I would think that after a year or two , the zombies should be rotting away till they are no flesh left and are just bony skeletons. It has to be at least a couple of years in their time since the Zombie apocalypse started. I would think that the amount of zombies would be dropping ,not multiplying like they are in each episode. Especially when they spend so much time killing them in each episode. And where do all the dead zombie bodies go when they gouge them through the brain at the fence perimeter? I never see anyone burying the zombies on the outside of the prison, yet they kill like 30 of them each day on the show.

Where is your suspension of disbelief?

Once you kill a zombie,they decay extremely fast.:D

The rats eat them. lol

Regarding the large numbers, we do know from season 2 that the zombies roam in herds, so the 7500 zombies ( the population of just a small town) could have been wandering and gathering from all over Georgia...not just zombies from the immediate area.

The biggest question I've always had (speaking of suspension of disbelief) is if people that are killed by zombies seem to often be completely devoured by them (as we've seen in this show many times), how are there enough of them to turn into so many walking zombies. But Greg Nicoterro somewhat explained that in the Talking Dead when he pointed out, in response to a similar question, that Patrick stopped eating the snoring guy once he himself turned into a zombie. So the question still remains, why aren't there more walking zombies with all their guts hanging out or limbs missing or chewed up.

'Walking Dead' ratings still huge: Could this be the best season?

Source

"Could this be the best season of The Walking Dead? Not just in terms of the numbers, but creatively?

First here are the latest ratings: Sunday night’s The Walking Dead viewership was down from last week’s premiere. Yet it was still easily the biggest audience the AMC zombie drama has ever delivered before this fall. The Walking Dead had 13.9 million viewers and and a 7.1 rating in the adult demo, slipping 14 percent from last Sunday’s record setter. That’s a typical second-week percentage drop, and The Walking Dead also faced a massive telecast of Sunday Night Football (the NFL’s biggest overnight October deliver since 1998). So I suspect DVR will recover a lot of that ground."

The rats eat them. lol

Regarding the large numbers, we do know from season 2 that the zombies roam in herds, so the 7500 zombies ( the population of just a small town) could have been wandering and gathering from all over Georgia...not just zombies from the immediate area.

The biggest question I've always had (speaking of suspension of disbelief) is if people that are killed by zombies seem to often be completely devoured by them (as we've seen in this show many times), how are there enough of them to turn into so many walking zombies. But Greg Nicoterro somewhat explained that in the Talking Dead when he pointed out, in response to a similar question, that Patrick stopped eating the snoring guy once he himself turned into a zombie. So the question still remains, why aren't there more walking zombies with all their guts hanging out or limbs missing or chewed up.

I would like to know how long a zombie stays on this earth before it decays entirely. Like in Warm Bodies the movie from last winter. They stayed zombies till all the skin decayed and they became "bonies" or walking skeletons that would eat even other zombies. It would be great if they would introduce a scientist to two that could explain what has been going on during the last couple of years since the Zombie apocalypse started.

I think it's always been a pretty gory show. That's one of the appeals for a lot of people. There is nothing else like it on TV.

In interviews I've seen, especially on the Talking Dead, the show's creative team have said on more than one occasion that they are always trying to push the envelope on the gore factor.

No question in my mind,that this season is gorier.

AMC..Gory matters here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)