The Walking Dead on AMC

If a series is to have long running plot lines, it pretty much has to have soap opera elements in it. There is only so much action a series can contain without it becoming monotonous. The interpersonal relationships are the only long term thing they can really develop to fill hours of screen time.

If a series is to have long running plot lines, it pretty much has to have soap opera elements in it. There is only so much action a series can contain without it becoming monotonous. The interpersonal relationships are the only long term thing they can really develop to fill hours of screen time.

....and that's why STAR TREK will always be better than STAR WARS! lol.

And why last season was so far the best, IMO. And this one is flat, so far.

Good show tonight!! imo ..Do you think Rick made the right call or should he of brought it to a vote? I think Rick should of brought it to a vote!! :)

Good show tonight!! imo ..Do you think Rick made the right call or should he of brought it to a vote? I think Rick should of brought it to a vote!! :)

He did right to protect her. Had it been brought to the council then more blood would be spilled. Next week will be interesting on how they all take it.

Might be the start of a Ricktatorship or Rickocracy?

Yeah, it sure seemed like something was going to happen as was driving, didn't it ? Hehe, I kinda expected him to "run into" Daryl's group (not sure if they'd crest a hill and crash or they would just meet up). Problem is, Rick wouldn't know it was them as they're in a different car.

Yeah, it sure seemed like something was going to happen as was driving, didn't it ? Hehe, I kinda expected him to "run into" Daryl's group (not sure if they'd crest a hill and crash or they would just meet up). Problem is, Rick wouldn't know it was them as they're in a different car.

Yeah, and with all the other drivers out on the road ... ;)

As discussed a couple pages back, I don't think Rick made a decision about Carol. I think he let Carol decide for herself whether she wanted to face Tyrese and the council and everyone else or get out of Dodge. He did let her know in no uncertain terms that he could never trust her again, which I think was the nail in the coffin in her choosing to leave.

I'm sure we'll see her again. Undoubtedly she'll get with another group of survivors who will have contact/run in with the prison folk. If we learned anything in this episode, there seems to be other groups out there.

I think that Carol didn't really kill the two people in solitary. I have heard many in the real world discuss this and the consensus is that Carol was covering for the actual murderer of the two people. Possibly the little girl that called Carol Mama, that is so convinced that people that die always come back again. Now I don't think she burned them,but she could of stabbed them in the head like Carol taught her to do. She was in solitary with the two victims and the other sick people. Carol might of burned the bodies to cover up the actual crime scene. Would also explain why she got so upset the week before , where she kicked over the water barrel and started crying. She is taking the blame so the little girl won't get in trouble. She even wanted to take "her girls" with her if she left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)