The Walking Dead on AMC

Yea,I'm anxious to find out who the rat giver is.Is it possible they also killed the two that Carol took the blame for?

They have been teasing us now and 2 episodes later we are back in the same spot! I would not be surprised if by the end of the next episode the Governor still would not have attacked...

I agree...need a few episodes to train the folks for battle and plan for attack, and we'll have to spend episodes back behind the prison walls to check-in with Rick and the gang. Oh, and least we forget what's been going on with Carol and Daryl's major conniption.

Sunday, 1 December 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"After things begin to calm at the prison, Rick and the group face imminent danger."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948638/

Are we finally going to see the Governor with tank at the prison? They will probably save it for the last 30 seconds and leave us hanging until the second half of the season.

I didn't read the article since I want to be surprised. In a few hours we'll see whether tonight's episodes is jaw-dropping or if it smells like a zombie turd. Speaking of zombie turds...those bitters have got to stink to high heaven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts