The Walking Dead on AMC

Adios Governor. His evil character was doomed. Chivone promised to kill him but did not. Come to think about it we do not even know if he is dead. I want to see him anymore. His character is just full of repeat stories. Good bye do not make a come back ever.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Adios Governor. His evil character was doomed. Chivone promised to kill him but did not. Come to think about it we do not even know if he is dead. I want to see him anymore. His character is just full of repeat stories. Good bye do not make a come back ever.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You must not have watched closely. Maggie,
Put a bullet in the governors head.

I feel bad for baby Judith. First her momma gets shot by her brother after a crude C-section and then she is eaten by a zombie and now Judith gets eaten by a zombie too. Thank God we didn't have to see either one actually get eaten on screen. If I was in Rick's shoes I would really wonder how I could go on after that scene with the empty ,bloody child carrier. I think that would of broken me. :(

I feel bad for baby Judith. First her momma gets shot by her brother after a crude C-section and then she is eaten by a zombie and now Judith gets eaten by a zombie too. Thank God we didn't have to see either one actually get eaten on screen. If I was in Rick's shoes I would really wonder how I could go on after that scene with the empty ,bloody child carrier. I think that would of broken me. :(

Dead Collector: Bring out your dead!
Peasant: Here's one.
Dead Collector: Nine pence.

I'm not dead!

Dead Collector: What?
Peasant: Nothing. Here's your nine pence.

I'm not dead!

Dead Collector: Here. He says he's not dead.
Peasant: Yes he is.

I'm not!

Dead Collector: He isn't!
Peasant: Well he will be soon, he's very ill.

I'm getting better!

Peasant: No you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment.
Dead Collector: I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.

I don't want to go on the cart.

Peasant: Oh don't be such a baby.

The baby is NOT DEAD YET.

Best episode of the season, by far!!!

My thoughts on tonight’s mid-season finale/cliffhanger as I was watching:

1. These people can hit moving walkers in the head at 40-yards, but not one of them can pick-up a rifle and shoot the son-of-a-bitch Governor? I am a rifle and pistol expert, and I am totally jealous.
2. Why can these people collective shoot zombies in their heads without aiming, yet only one in one-hundred shots manages to find the target when shooting at humans?
3. Hershel…Hershel…NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I’m losing my mind over Hershel losing his head!!!!!
4. Speaking of losing his head…The Governor is nuts, nuts, nuts – even more now that his surrogate daughter was bitten and ate a bullet. Talk about tough love.
5. The fences to the prison are down so it’s beginning to look like the group will have to hit the road and get into lots of trouble. Yea for us viewers!
6. We pretty much knew that Hershel was going to be next after his featured performances the past few shows….and we all knew he was dead meat after he smiled after Rick’s poignant, yet insightful, comments on how to survive in the zombie apocalypse aftermath.
7. I surely thought that Glenn was going to eat a bullet.
8. I surely thought that Daryl was going to be a zombie snack.
9. I surely thought T-Dog, sorry Tyreese, was going to eat some bullets.
10. Damn the psycho rat-feeding, cat-skinning, human-burning, girl can shoot.
11. Wow!!! Michonne ran The Governor though the chest and then didn’t finish him off. Did he die? I don’t know how he could possibly survive getting run through what appeared to be his heart. Certainly a massive sucking chest wound.
12. Never mind…Maggie, Hershel’s daughter, puts a bullet through The Governor's twisted brain.
13. Damn! Carl is still alive!! Kill Carl and keep Hershel.
14. Is baby Kick Ass dead? I got the feeling she was taken in the bus..although a zombie lamb chop is still possible.

Best episode in a long-time. But Hershel is dead so it is perhaps the worst episode since Dale got munched.
14 - dead weight, had to get rid of her as the logistics of dealing with her get harder and harder. In the comic she died at the prison anyway.

14 - dead weight, had to get rid of her as the logistics of dealing with her get harder and harder. In the comic she died at the prison anyway.

I have little doubt the baby will be found alive and kicking---ass-kicking---in a future episodes. Unlike the comics, the baby will be the secret to Rick's television love life since there are no puppy dogs in the the zombie world. Of course, if you fall in love with Rick you're sure to die in an upcoming episode. Hmmm. Why are there no puppy dogs in the zombie world? It seems like they would be natural survivors.

I have little doubt the baby will be found alive and kicking---ass-kicking---in a future episodes.
Yeap, I'm sure she's on the bus although it's odd that someone took her out of her car seat. Also, zombies generally "eat" right where they find a person - they don't carry them away. If she was eaten in her car seat, there sure wasn't much blood (I only saw one smear that looked more like it could have rubbed off the hand or arm of the person who got her out). Hmmm, didn't Beth disappear ? I'll bet she went after the baby....

I think she is dead. I don't think that they have time to try to raise a baby or a small toddler while trying to survive in the zombie world. Even Carl has moved on to being a small adult, that can handle a gun as good a Rick. Which unfortunately doesn't save him from being killed at any time. Look at the Governor's new "daughter" who got bit while playing in the mud. Children don't last long in this world.

who leaves their daughter 100 yards or more away from them,alone in the mud,in a zombie infested world?

who leaves their daughter 100 yards or more away from them,alone in the mud,in a zombie infested world?
Brian told them they were safe where they were because the zombies can't cross water. Not sure where they were supposed to be though -- on an island ? Not likely since the motor home was there.

I was fully expecting a zombie to come out of the woods and get the girl. Her mom wouldn't have had enough time to do much and I don't think she has much experience with a gun, at least for shooting a zombie from a distance (although as riffjim said above, most can hit a moving zombie with a headshot at a distance !! ;)).

Brian told them they were safe where they were because the zombies can't cross water. Not sure where they were supposed to be though -- on an island ? Not likely since the motor home was there.

I was fully expecting a zombie to come out of the woods and get the girl. Her mom wouldn't have had enough time to do much and I don't think she has much experience with a gun, at least for shooting a zombie from a distance (although as riffjim said above, most can hit a moving zombie with a headshot at a distance !! ;)).

Exactly my point,they weren't on an island,like you,I figured one would come sliding down the hill.Bad parenting I tell ya!

Carol may have found a fenced in mansion,perhaps something similar to Biltmore House.The others will now join her there.

Also, zombies generally "eat" right where they find a person - they don't carry them away. If she was eaten in her car seat, there sure wasn't much blood (I only saw one smear that looked more like it could have rubbed off the hand or arm of the person who got her out).
I think they decided to kill off the baby, showing as very little as they could because of the uproar there would have been at a baby being eaten onscreen. It's why the little girl getting bitten wasn't as graphic as when Dale got his guts eaten.

I think they decided to kill off the baby, showing as very little as they could because of the uproar there would have been at a baby being eaten onscreen. It's why the little girl getting bitten wasn't as graphic as when Dale got his guts eaten.
That thought did occur to me as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)