The Walking Dead on AMC

More like 5 to 8 years....trial, decision, appeal, appeal granted, trial decision, settlement.

By the time its all over, both side's lawyers are the ones laughing.

Cheers, K

Typical Hollywood accounting tricks... A movie can be shot for $10 million do $300 million and still somehow lose money...
There's a whole system / scam about this. They pay themselves outrageous amounts for "promotional" costs, for example, and other tricks, as you say.

Walking-Dead-Season-4-Carl-and-Rick1.jpg

Speaking of Marathon...my mom said she watched several hours over the weekend (er...you know what I mean) and said she picked-up some things she had forgotten and others that didn't make sense at the time. Me? I've got all 43-episodes on the Tivo so I watched Season 1, episodes 1 and 2. Man oh man were they ever good...so interesting and fresh. I still can't believe we lost Hershel. Hopefully we'll see Lenny James make a return appearance in the near future.

Speaking of Marathon...my mom said she watched several hours over the weekend (er...you know what I mean) and said she picked-up some things she had forgotten and others that didn't make sense at the time. Me? I've got all 43-episodes on the Tivo so I watched Season 1, episodes 1 and 2. Man oh man were they ever good...so interesting and fresh. I still can't believe we lost Hershel. Hopefully we'll see Lenny James make a return appearance in the near future.
I still miss Dale. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts