The Walking Dead on AMC

I enjoyed it and wow Carl has grown and what an a$$ in this show will he be like this rest of the season!! :)

he grew up fast

111016walkingdead1.jpg

They really need to make an episode like this a 2-hour show. Will the next be about Daryl meeting up with a couple people and the 3rd about another? How long will they drag it out before adventures begin again?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I dunno, I actually like this format better.The adventures of Michonne, and Carl, this week, were pretty good.The 9 minute preview alluded to the producers focusing more on a personal level.Maybe next week we get to see more about Daryl and others.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The one thing I really wanted to see, was the governor as a zombie, instead they left him laying there.At least we got to see Herschel one more time.

The one thing I really wanted to see, was the governor as a zombie, instead they left him laying there.At least we got to see Herschel one more time.

The Governor was shot in the head, no chance. I'm also not a fan of Carl. He drives me crazy and I never liked his character from day one.

I thought this recent episode was pretty boring myself. When it was over I really didn't feel like I gained any more knowledge of what was going on. I would have liked to see where some of the others were. Just seems like they drag things out too much.

I won't spoil it for now, but when the one character was laying on the couch and the other was yelling and shaking them, I actually thought that character was done. I couldn't believe they'd do it, but there's always the possibility.

I won't spoil it for now, but when the one character was laying on the couch and the other was yelling and shaking them, I actually thought that character was done. I couldn't believe they'd do it, but there's always the possibility.

I have read the comics up to a little past where the TV series is now. They stuck to the comic pretty close this episode. I thought they did a great job and if you didn't read the comic at all you would have really believed it.

I have read the comics up to a little past where the TV series is now. They stuck to the comic pretty close this episode. I thought they did a great job and if you didn't read the comic at all you would have really believed it.

Still,you can never be certain on this show.They have characters that aren't in the comics,and characters that are still alive in the comics dead on the show.After that Game of Thrones wedding episode,I'll never be surprised to see a lead character killed off.

Still,you can never be certain on this show.They have characters that aren't in the comics,and characters that are still alive in the comics dead on the show.After that Game of Thrones wedding episode,I'll never be surprised to see a lead character killed off.

Very true, one of the reasons I love both stories. I really recommend that Walking Dead fans also read the comic. As much as you would think it's just a repeat, it's not. It's almost like it's own story with similarities. The attention to detail is pretty awesome too.

Have any of you played the Walking Dead games yet?

I really recommend that Walking Dead fans also read the comic.
Just curious, where/how do you read them ? My son has them on his phone. I've looked at them and the comic book app he has and the comics themselves are pretty nice-looking. I was concerned they would be too small but they formatted quite nicely on there.

Just curious, where/how do you read them ? My son has them on his phone. I've looked at them and the comic book app he has and the comics themselves are pretty nice-looking. I was concerned they would be too small but they formatted quite nicely on there.

You can get the compendium digital books from google play or amazon apps.You can also read/watch them on youtube.There is also cbr reader for pc,it allows you to read scanned copies of comic books.So several options.