The Walking Dead on AMC

The kid was going to get people killed and did. His continued survival would have cost even more lives. He deserved the death he got.
I loved the Memoriam on Talking Dead: "Sam...never stood a chance!"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455741037.439317.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeD-C05
yeah I saw that too, might skip that. The first season of it was bad enough, with it ending by killing off the only likable character in the entire show.

What was wrong with that show? I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing where it goes. Love seeing things happen from the beginning.

Ron didn't seem any different out of character than he did in character. That Sam kid, while 100% different out of character, was still annoying, but in a different way ! He seems like the over-achieving, loud, "look at me" type.

After watching the actor that played the Wolf on Talking Dead, I have to ask: Are all of the actors on this show British or Australian ??

Before he spoke, I quickly said to my wife, "I bet he's got an English accent". I was close...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

After watching the actor that played the Wolf on Talking Dead, I have to ask: Are all of the actors on this show British or Australian ??

Wasn't he in the Hobbit movies, the Desolation of Smaug & the Battle of the Five Armies? He wasn't one of the dwarfs, he was a shady human character. He was working for the guy who ran the city that Smaug attacked. The actor who plays Morgan is also British. The actress who plays Maggie is an American born British actress(if you remember, she was also a recurring character on Supernatural)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)