The Walking Dead on AMC

Yeah I know, sucks. With how long eenie meenie minie moe was taking, had a feeling something like this would happen. Unfortunately with something that long something will leak.

It will be stunning when Rick now goes into psycho mode and takes down Negan. I can only assume that Rick will not be assimilated so easy and Negan will get the end of Lucille at the end.

That was an infuriating way to end a season. I thought the episode was great right until it ended without showing us which person died. I know they want to have a reason to hype up next season's premier but showing a major character go out in such a brutal way would have been a ton of impact for a season finale. The way it ended felt like a major letdown for me even though I was super into it up until that point.

Well, I guess what ever actor or actress is giving them a problem over salary increases, will be the one who ends up bashed by" Lucille" in the season opener in October.

Reactions: Derwin0
Sorry guys, but I thought the episode sucked! I watched it in 30 minutes as I fast forwarded past all the predictable fluff and annoyingly telegraphed and predictable dialog. The end another "who shot JR" variant. What's worse is I knew it would be a long set-up with no payoff until October. Terrible! This was the most infuriating waste of time episode so far in the series``.

Reactions: KAB
Sorry guys, but I thought the episode sucked! I watched it in 30 minutes as I fast forwarded past all the predictable fluff and annoyingly telegraphed and predictable dialog. The end another "who shot JR" variant. What's worse is I knew it would be a long set-up with no payoff until October. Terrible! This was the most infuriating waste of time episode so far in the series``.
But I bet you will be back next October, watching the like the rest of the "walking dead".:oldwink

From an article at Comicbook.com,
In the mean time, Gimple doesn't think fans should waste their time trying to figure out who spent their last day on earth this Sunday. According to him, the answers aren't there yet.

I know who the comics say was killed by Negan, but I think it will be someone else at first and probably the comic person later to drag it out. I the episode was too long. Essentially they were being herded into where Negan wanted them to go....

I would have loved an RPG to hit Negan's men like Daryl did to the motorcycle gang...

I suppose season 7 is going to be the long slog with Negan in change and how Rick's group defeats them...

I think it's Abraham. He's been wanting to hook up with Sasha and have a kid. Plus the hug from Eugene.
Why not Eugene? AFter all they redeemed his character flaws and showed he is willing to fight now like the rest of the team. He did get his hug from Abraham, so why not pick him to get rid of. After all , he would be missed the least out of the characters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts