The Walking Dead on AMC

Do you think that they'll screw up the Whisperers if they introduce them? I mean, I thought that Negan was going to be the ultimate bad guy.

I actually never made it that far in the comics. I got sidetracked from them and haven't gotten back to them for a long time. I'm pretty sure the show has passed me where I was in the comics.

As for the most recent episode, it was more of the same drawn out show but I did enjoy it more than the first one. I just feel like every show is dragging on and nothing gets accomplished.

In my case it's because SWMBO says we are watching it. That, and it's filmed in the locally. Otherwise I would have dropped it already.
I watch Z Nation for the same reasons. They are always posting ads for locals to be extras. I would never do it, but I do enjoy seeing them bus people around the area sometimes. :)

Is Fear the Walking Dead - with the Clark Family - going to overpass the Walking Dead as far as being a better show to watch? When you'd rather watch Madison over Rick......

I have the latest season of Fear the Walking Dead on my DVR but haven't watched any of it yet. I just haven't cared enough to make the time to watch it yet.

I have the latest season of Fear the Walking Dead on my DVR but haven't watched any of it yet. I just haven't cared enough to make the time to watch it yet.
I still have to watch the last two episodes of their last season. Just do the Cliff Notes & move on to the new upcoming season, it has a time jump & is like a reboot anyway.

So as I'm laying down for the night, planning to watch TWD sometime later this week. Some A-Hole sends me a text message saying "Holy F**k they killed Negan". :mad:

Tried to pawn it off as a wrong contact, and said it was supposed to be for trolling a bar friend, uhuh, yeah right... :D

So as I'm laying down for the night, planning to watch TWD sometime later this week. Some A-Hole sends me a text message saying "Holy F**k they killed Negan". :mad:

Tried to pawn it off as a wrong contact, and said it was supposed to be for trolling a bar friend, uhuh, yeah right... :D

Have you watched it yet?

Episode was the best of the season so far but since the bar was been set so low it still had major issues. It had the most ridiculous fight between Rick and Negan, ever. So many screw ups with that entire sequence. The rest of the show was decent and has me intrigued for the next episode. I am actually excited to see what happens but they make it obvious they will continue to drag out things as long as possible. The show continues to bleed viewers and I can't imagine it gains any with it being this far into the story.

Reactions: mackie99

:biggrin

Who would do such a thing??????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts