The Walking Dead on AMC

Why is Rick such a bad shot when shooting at Negan, but a deadeye when shooting at anyone or anything else?

And Gabriel and shoot a walker with his eyes closed. How about Rick throwing the rifle away before going into the building and then wasting his final six shots from his revolver like Harry shooting at the bad guy at the end of Dumb and Dumber? Really, really stupid and lazy writing.

Reactions: Derwin0
:biggrin

Who would do such a thing??????
A drunken inbred, here's the picture of his facebook profile. He'd fit in perfectly with the trash people. :D
16640998_10155088361361336_2125422942037775270_n.jpg

Reactions: Ronnie-
So, after last night's episode, would you consider Rick a "bad guy"?

The show certainly isn't doing his character any favors. I'm tired of the back and forth this show keeps doing.

Rick is good then Rick is bad.
Negan is going to die then Negan survives.
Tara and Daryl keeping flipping on wanting to kill Dwight.
Morgan is sane then Morgan is crazy.
Carol is brave then she doesn't want anything to do with fighting.

This show needs to make some drastic changes next season or I'm not sure it can survive much longer.

The show certainly isn't doing his character any favors. I'm tired of the back and forth this show keeps doing.

Rick is good then Rick is bad.
Negan is going to die then Negan survives.
Tara and Daryl keeping flipping on wanting to kill Dwight.
Morgan is sane then Morgan is crazy.
Carol is brave then she doesn't want anything to do with fighting.

This show needs to make some drastic changes next season or I'm not sure it can survive much longer.

I read a review that said either Rick needs to die or The Walking Dead needs to die. I'm starting to think the latter needs to die. The show is going nowhere. It's the same basic story season after season.

I read a review that said either Rick needs to die or The Walking Dead needs to die. I'm starting to think the latter needs to die. The show is going nowhere. It's the same basic story season after season.
Which is why I stopped watching after Neagen showed up and smashed three characters in the head. I haven’t seen another episode since. I don’t mind seeing Zombies smashed ,but not human characters I liked . It’s just too violent and gross for me. The other reason I stopped was the predictable pattern of the season. You would get a good season opener and a good mid season finale and the the opener after winter break followed by the season finale with cliff hanger. Every other episode was just filler and forgettable.

Reactions: mackie99
Which is why I stopped watching after Neagen showed up and smashed three characters in the head. I haven’t seen another episode since. I don’t mind seeing Zombies smashed ,but not human characters I liked . It’s just too violent and gross for me. The other reason I stopped was the predictable pattern of the season. You would get a good season opener and a good mid season finale and the the opener after winter break followed by the season finale with cliff hanger. Every other episode was just filler and forgettable.

It use to be that way but now even the openers and finales aren't that great anymore. The whole show is going in the crapper.

I was thinking Laura, as the preview showed Negan talking to Dwight, and Laura is the one that knows he turned.
I've seen that idea elsewhere too. The preview showing Negan and Dwight does suggest a tie-in .... or that's what they want viewers to think. Is this "Laura" character someone that Negan would know that well though or was she just another 'soldier' ?

I don't think it's Gregory. I think Negan would leave him walking....

I've seen that idea elsewhere too. The preview showing Negan and Dwight does suggest a tie-in .... or that's what they want viewers to think. Is this "Laura" character someone that Negan would know that well though or was she just another 'soldier' ?

I don't think it's Gregory. I think Negan would leave him walking....
I've seen lots of wishful hoping that it's Carl.

It use to be that way but now even the openers and finales aren't that great anymore. The whole show is going in the crapper.
You could say the whole show is nothing more than a “Zombie” of its former self. They just need to put a bullet through its brain and be done with it.

You could say the whole show is nothing more than a “Zombie” of its former self. They just need to put a bullet through its brain and be done with it.

Yeah, it's gotten really bad. I'm hoping there are some changes coming. I feel like it's getting close to something interesting at least and that's why I keep watching.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts