the week of rivalries

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
well its the week of rivalries, and even though some will win and lose
I know after watching week in and out, that the best games shown on national TV, that we play in the toughest conference in college football the "SEC". Everyone was still glued to their TV's watching a close knock down drag-out SEC game. This is the way they fight from week to week. But one thing I'm glad of is that we also have the best fans in the country in this conference.

both teams of this game actually lost. I know the score showed one winning. And i'm a proud Razorback fan, but the SEC lost as a whole by not sending a team to the BCS NC game .... :(

but all the games are not over let see how the season plays out. :up

good luck to everyone and hopefully your team will end up in a bowl game worthy of your team and play a great team.

well its the week of rivalries, and even though some will win and lose
I know after watching week in and out, that the best games shown on national TV, that we play in the toughest conference in college football the "SEC". Everyone was still glued to their TV's watching a close knock down drag-out SEC game. This is the way they fight from week to week.

Ya they sure are glued to the LSU vs. Miss. St (45-0), VT (48-7), Middle Tenn. (44-0), Tulane (34-9), La Tech (58-10).

Yup those were tough hard fought drag'em out SEC games that everyone in tyhe country was watching.
Who did LSU play this year in that tough SEC conference ?
And they talk about the OSU schedule.... sheesh

Jimbo

Auburn and Alabama is our game in the state. No one cares this year outside the state because both teams are not doing all that good. It is a very big game here. We have no pro sports to speak of here so all we do is concentrate on this game 365 days a year.

Ya they sure are glued to the LSU vs. Miss. St (45-0), VT (48-7), Middle Tenn. (44-0), Tulane (34-9), La Tech (58-10).

Yup those were tough hard fought drag'em out SEC games that everyone in tyhe country was watching.

Jimbo

But Jimbo, the SEC teams are SO FAST!!;)

Jimbo

Jim.....LOL....you take, from the BOTTOM UP, 5 teams from the Big 11 and then take the same from the SEC....and I, like most, will take the SEC hands down.

Jimbo you just can't admit that the SEC overall is a better conference can you?

How would you back that statement up? On the basis of rankings? The polls have been a joke all season.

What else do we have to go off of? With no playoff system all we can do is talk. I was just taking a jab, nothing else. I have no idea if they really can win or not. Guess we will never know.

Jimbo you just can't admit that the SEC overall is a better conference can you?

What else do we have to go off of? With no playoff system all we can do is talk. I was just taking a jab, nothing else. I have no idea if they really can win or not. Guess we will never know.

Sure I can,
Lets look at the bowls games last year, as I recall Yes, Ohio State got beat by a better Florida team, But you fail to remember that the BIG TEN WON ALL of the other meetings ...

Jimbo

Sure I can,
Lets look at the bowls games last year, as I recall Yes, Ohio State got beat by a better Florida team, But you fail to remember that the BIG TEN WON ALL of the other meetings ...

Jimbo

Ugh, you forgot that my Wolverines lost to USC. You were looking good except for that little misstep. I'm still on your side Jimbo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)