There are too many ads on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just sprinted through all seven pages of posts in just a few minutes, and I'm on DIAL-UP.

I just turned off my ad-blocker.... On this page, there's (3) large ads at the top of the page before you read the posts. I'd hate to have seen it when there was more ! :eek:

"too much is enough"

This most prevelant advert shows up ad nauseum:

Did you know you can get rid of all the syndicated ads and feel theTRUE POWER AND SPEED of SatelliteGuys?
For less than 7 cents a day you can become a SatelliteGuys Supporting Pub Member!
CLICK HERE for more details and learn all about the benefits & additional features you can get as a SatelliteGuys Supporting Pub Member!
It' s bold and center-justified.

Oops, here is a variation on that theme:

Get rid of these syndicated ads - we HATE them too, but we need to pay the bills!!!
For less than 7 cents a day you can get rid of them! Please become a SatelliteGuys Supporting Pub Member TODAY! Please CLICK HEREfor more info!

By comparison, double-posting the gold sponsers at the top of every page, is trivial.

This most prevelant advert shows up ad nauseum:

It' s bold and center-justified.

Oops, here is a variation on that theme:

By comparison, double-posting the gold sponsers at the top of every page, is trivial.

Posts like these just make me shake my head. You benefit from the site and yet the site costs money operate. Do you expect that you shouldn't have to help defray the operational expenses? What makes you special? Oh, you're just a regular user like everyone else? OK...

You have two options to contribute your fair share: become a pub member and support the site with $$ or don't and support the site by being part of the ad revenue stream. It's that simple.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)